Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Request to be unbanned

Last updated on 14 years ago
S
When were you banned?
Today

Who banned you?
Lil Mario

-Why were you banned?
I kept playing when he asked me to stop..

-Were you modding?
Yes, a lot..

-If you were modding, do you still use mods?
sure

-If you posting for someone else what is their IP?
Error
SeeLkaDooM
-Were you modding?
Yes , alot..

Well that makes sense lol. dont play if ur modding. :P
W
i think he was being sarcastic. smokey, i know u werent modding, but i think cupid is gonna want u to be serious lol. if the reason he banned u wasnt good i would suggest unbanning him because ive played with smokey before and hes a good guy
S
It was obviously sarcasticly

And i want more, remove Mario's rcon acces, i've seen him multipile times reaching for rcon, just to get his right.
W
well, i cant guarentee that as it would be up to cupid but lets just get to the bottom of this first because im sure mario has something to say. lets wait for him to say what hes gonna say first.
Danny
Don't count on it. Cupid saw everything that happened (something smokey probably didn't know).
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
W
maybe rcon wont get taken away from u mario, but i would like him unbanned. simple as that. i dont make the rules nor do i run the clan, but im just telling u n whoever reads this what i would like. smokey is cool and he doesnt cause problems.
Danny
Except for last night evidently. Being drunk would explain that, but then again, maybe stay away from rf when your drunk so you don't do those things...
S
your to young for understanding this, And i thought voltz didnt ban on command, it was your friend who asked to ban me, I'm pretty sure if there was someone else in the room you wouldnt have banned.
Danny
Oh. So when Cupid came in and asked why you got banned, even though wazoo was the one who automatically said "For being a twat", I did it all because Nemo said? Blatantly obvious that it was three people that you were pissing off intentionally.
W
if it was a 1v1 to begin with how cud the person who wasnt involved be pissed off?
Danny
Maybe it has something to do with him knowing that Smokey was way out of line? If You had a 1v1 that I was spectating, and someone did was smokey did, I'd be mad as well.
W
i wouldnt, id kick him and if in the EVENT he PLAYED again i would kick again, then id ban. not just kick, see him spawn n ban. he might have spawned by accident. its happened and we both know it.
S
Lets say.. Cupid unbans me from the 1v1 and me and mario where both wrong, and let us forget about this..?
Danny
Agreed
W
AGREED. i just dont like hearing about people being banned. like wut the fuck is this game coming to? im sorry if i seemed like i was attacking u bro, but i want shit to be good, u know?
Cupid
I am glad you two got that sorted out.

Voltz 1 on 1 servers are protected by our rules.. but since they're private servers.. it's smart to respect them as such. People are there fr private games.

I will unban you as soon as I can.
S
Thanks Cupid
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: