Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

tryouT

Last updated on 5 years ago
M
What game are you trying out for?....RF

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan?...
cuz itz the Cuddliest

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member?... Cuz im Dead Secsi ;)

What other aliases do you use?...
murderous_souL mostly... although i used to play under afew differnt names... .:DZ:.sToNEd:1: ... that stoned kid..

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member?...
not really but i can make it worth while for you to over look this ;) $$$

How old are you?...
im getting old as sh!t honestly >.<

Do we even know you?...
ofcourse you do i was once in playgirl magazine... i spread my butt cheeks under the name Mike Honcho.... i guess that should have been in the aliases question i suppose though ;(

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win? i once flashed some members of <L-S> to cap a flag if that counts...

Voltz requirements:

-Honesty....
i lie about lying most of the time

-Honor....
if i fail ill gladly fall on my own sword to prove my honor... although i may pull you down with me

-Humor...less

-Loyalty...
only to those who bribe me

-Good Communication...
i Phu-King hate talking to people

-Good amount of skill...
im skilled in being stupid and distracting people... so yeah

-Good Personality.... What the fuck is this.. a dating site?
Cupid
I feel like your request is a bit of a sarcastic one.

If you're serious about joining, I'd love to set up a tryout for you this coming week.

Just tell me if you're serious about joining or not. Some of your answers were.. questionable.
M
Honestly i was just kind of checking to see if RF/ Voltz was still active.. im gonna start being online again soon... so i figured id check up on you guys...

sorry bout the randomness of the request but i figured it would be more likely to get some response even if the form were long gone..

Once i get back on rf ill hit you up with a more serious request =)

Glad to see you guys are still around =D
Cupid
Ok. Let us know!
M
PS. which of my answers were questionable.. for the most part it was strait up honest response's =P
Cupid

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan?...
cuz itz the Cuddliest

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member?... Cuz im Dead Secsi ;)

How old are you?...
im getting old as sh!t honestly >.<

Do we even know you?...
ofcourse you do i was once in playgirl magazine... i spread my butt cheeks under the name Mike Honcho.... i guess that should have been in the aliases question i suppose though ;(

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win? i once flashed some members of <L-S> to cap a flag if that counts...

Those answers
Cupid
Still waiting.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: