Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Just got banned

Last updated on 11 years ago
M
Who banned you?
forgotten his name i would reconise it if i saw it
Why were you banned?
he just banned me
Were you modding?
no
If you were modding, do you still use mods?
no
If you're posting for someone else what is their IP?
no

it was on the ctf server i got banned about 3 min ago
Danny
I did it. You can read the log and shit.

Maybe it was right, maybe it was wrong.

All the same, when I join and a voltz member is talking that way, it isn't right. Even if he was just being trolled, you don't do dat' brah.

Yeah, I did it in a prickish way. There have been quite a few times where voltz members are just downright assholes to people in the server.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
W
Alright, what happened was, I was trolling haze202 and stuff. Then he got mad and made fun of people that use amp, said other stuff. I was trolling him in a deathrun server and I asked him the pass to voltz tryouts. So he told me the "pass". Well the password happened to be wrong and it was actually the rcon password to Voltz pub.

Haze giving me rcon was an honest mistake.

Anyway, I did not ban anyone with rcon or do anything with it. I just granted it and left. I don't even care about having it.

Haze and I apologized to each other in server.
Danny
Members of voltz don't just make fun of/flame people because they got mad. lol
M
lol i didnt make fun of ppl using amp how did i?
Danny
imageshack.us/a/img43/7449/61282013223155712ctf02.jpg
M
yeah because he made fun of me not getting it so i was getting him back
Danny

Makalon wrote:

so i was getting him back

i45.tinypic.com/icvj43.jpg
Cupid
Alright. Haze, what Danny did is something that I would have done. You represent Voltz now. You have our tags on. We can't have Voltz members going around talking shit to others. Provoked or not. It's better to just let them look like the asshole themselves.

Don't get me wrong, though. When someone attacks me, sometimes I say things that I shouldn't be saying. I've been kicked from Voltz servers, too. For saying stuff. I then sit back and try to look at the whole situation from a 3rd person point of view.

You will be unbanned. Please try to refrain from publicly fighting with people in the servers. In the future if you feel you are being personally attacked with insults, either ignore it or warn him, then kick him.

I hear you accidentally gave out rcon to shark. It's an honest mistake. I've done it, I think. So don't worry about that.

Was shark the one that was attacking you?

Shark, I told Makalon to refrain from using amps, hmgs and fusion so that he can improve his skill in the game. So it's not really his choice, it was my request. A condition that all Voltz members respect. We use amps and hmgs if we have to. But not using them makes us better.

Makalon, I hope you and Danny can stay on good terms.

Shark... ugh...
U
O hey look there is me in the screenshot!
M

URDONE4 wrote:

O hey look there is me in the screenshot!

xD and thx cupid and shark was the one who was atacking me but were fine now
Cupid
PM me your IP, makalon. I can't find the IP you have here with the site on the banlist.
M

Cupid wrote:

PM me your IP, makalon. I can't find the IP you have here with the site on the banlist.

oh its ok am unbanned now anyway and i send you a pm about something
U
What the fuck Haze you prick?

Why the fuck did you ban me just now? I was spectating.
M

URDONE4 wrote:

User name was Adrenalize. I severely HOPE HAZE GETS KICK OUT OF VOLTZ.

first if all i didnt mean to ban you i ment to kick you because you were afk and you were spectating and you were messing up the teams so i pressed f1 click on the kick menu and clicked on your name its not my fault guess il haft to manually kick ppl dont worry youl get unbanned
U
O trust me I'm not worried. Messing up the teams spectating? Tell someone to switch. You must not be aware of how many people spectate the volt server. We have never had issues before. Banning vet players though is dumb. Either way, you could have asked me to leave if it was that big of a deal. Its a pub server. Either way its done with now. I'm glad this is how Voltz let 12 year vets of the game get treated in their servers. Good day.

Makalon wrote:

URDONE4 wrote:

User name was Adrenalize. I severely HOPE HAZE GETS KICK OUT OF VOLTZ.

first if all i didnt mean to ban you i ment to kick you because you were afk and you were spectating and you were messing up the teams so i pressed f1 click on the kick menu and clicked on your name its not my fault guess il haft to manually kick ppl dont worry youl get unbanned
Cupid
what does "haft" mean?
Danny
While I have kicked people for being inactive, and I believe we made a rule that it was acceptable a while ago(?), you always have to make sure that they're actually inactive. Also, it's usually pie flakes that are inactive, and it's rare to see a well known player go AFK for very long (not impossible, though).

Sorry, mate.
M

Danny wrote:

While I have kicked people for being inactive, and I believe we made a rule that it was acceptable a while ago(?), you always have to make sure that they're actually inactive. Also, it's usually pie flakes that are inactive, and it's rare to see a well known player go AFK for very long (not impossible, though).

Sorry, mate.

he didnt say anything for about 10+ min and i even asked him if he was there and i got no response
Bouch

Makalon wrote:

Danny wrote:

Sorry, mate.

he didnt say anything for about 10+ min and i even asked him if he was there and i got no response

I usually go by 3. Ill ask 3 times. Once every 10-12 min or so. Or if there are not a lot of ppl playing and it is really messing up the balance then I will ask 3 times on map change then kick. Thats just how I do it. Might be a good idea to try it that way just to make sure your not kicking a spectator who has just stepped away to take a piss or something.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: