Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned From All Voltz Servers

Last updated on 14 years ago
SeeLkaDooM
When were you banned?
-uhmm yesterday i think.

Who banned you?
Cupid (You)

-Why were you banned?
Cause from mistake i did with nesquick to philip by making him talk. (DUH)

-Were you modding?
Did you think that i mod? No!

-If you were modding, do you still use mods?
No , no and no.

-If you posting for someone else what is their IP?
Who knows... idk..

P.S. mario reminded me to post a unban request. So as nesquick should do.
W
im sorry i have to comment, not to flame u nesquick or seel, but i think u guyz are worse then helen killer. why on eart would u make urselves looks so bad as to flame impersonate, harrass, and stack teams? u know when people go in a server they play, shit talk will happen but damn bro u took it to another level with that lol. why does everyone hate u guyz so much?
Danny
" Stacking teams and ruining the game". I would consider this an offence. It may not be listed in the rules, but I have kicked two people that came in and switched teams to make it 7-2. So I agree that this, among all the others, was already an offence worthy of kick/ban.

I urged you guys to make this request because Nesquick seems to have an illusion that he will be unbanned in 26 days. I have much reason to believe this to be false. Cupid said he could possibly be unbanned, and that is assuming you guys even made a request. If Nesquick does make the request, then it is still likely he could be unbanned by November, as Cupid said (It all depends on whether he makes the request or not though).

Seel, while you do have your own free will, I believe the root of the problem was more nesquick. With that said, I would like to conclude that if nesquick does not post a request to be unbanned, there is no incentive to do so.

I would recommend that Seel be unbanned the first of November, and nesquick's ban to be determined depending on if he makes a request to be unbanned, and the quality of that request.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
W
i kno but it just seems like when ever something negative happens, theyre both always in the middle of it. and thats what gets me lol. i remember how big of a dick i was and flag too lol i dont ever recall being disliked so much. ive had alot of people dislike me too.
Danny
In that case that is my fault. I had misinformed myself from the information gathered. I would still recommend the ban time that I suggested, for the sole purpose that Seel is A. Not denying it anymore (although maybe not admitting the whole truth at the same time). B. Posted within an hour of my urging him to (clearly he does want to be un-banned).

However, it is not my choice. It depends on what Cupid thinks of the situation.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
W
red faction is funny. rawr.
N
I didn't swear at philip i said hi lol no answer, So i was like hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii are you back no reply so i was like in my head biatchhhhh xD

PS i said he cant aim for shit cause i was spectating him and he was shooting every i was like its a newbie named Philip

Cant be fucked doing unban post im,always on this with my samsung galaxy s, until my pc gets here :)

Lol mario we both agreed to do it though i was roflmfaolol so bad i was roflmfaopsmlol
Cupid
I don't think there is a need for Nesquick to post an unban request. This thread will suffice. Since both Seel and Nes were banned at the same time, for the same reasons and were partners in the whole ordeal.

Thanks for taking this off the shoutbox.

Quoting Philip:
5) Stacking teams and ruining the game -- perhaps not a violation of the rules, but it aided to harassment and flame. -- to gain an unfair advantage over the other clients in the server. If the said individual is in the clan, they will be removed from the clan, as well.

Unbalancing teams isn't written to be against our rules for some reason, but it has been a violation for over a year.
W
RAWR.
E

maleado wrote:
im sorry i have to comment, not to flame u nesquick or seel, but i think u guyz are worse then helen killer. why on eart would u make urselves looks so bad as to flame impersonate, harrass, and stack teams? u know when people go in a server they play, shit talk will happen but damn bro u took it to another level with that lol. why does everyone hate u guyz so much?

http://www.rf.viva
lavoltz.com/forum/
viewthread2.php?th
read_id=883
W
LOL good story.
N
You sir should be a book writer :)
E
Too hard to find inspiration these days
SeeLkaDooM
Cupid:
Thanks for taking this off the shoutbox.

No problem.
W
FULL...METAL....JACKET.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: