Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout for guitar

Last updated on 14 years ago
G
What game are you trying out for?

Red Faction

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan?

I think it'd be fun to compete in tournaments and whatnot, I've only done that a couple of times.

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member?

I've gotten a lot better than I used to be.

What other aliases do you use?

Just guitar. Sometimes "vicodin", but mostly "guitar".

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member?

[x] Honesty
[x] Honor
[x] Humor
[x] Loyalty
[x] Good communication
[x] Good amount of skill
[x] Good personality

How old are you?

24. I hate this question now... I'm getting old! :(

Do we even know you?

Yes.

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win?

No.
Bouch
Hey guitar! Glad to see your trying out, it should be a walk in the park for you. Although, we haven't done any tournaments or anything serious in quite a while, still glad to see you want to join! GL!!
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Danny
Guitar is a very skilled player. Good luck to you.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
N
Gl guitar. I wish i could join :(
C
Don't wanna be a prick or anything but do VoltZ ever war against any other clans? Wouldn't it be more useful to the community to make/join another clan so that wars could actually happen?

Probably not the place to say this so feel free to delete my post but having alot of active players in 1 clan doesnt do anything.
Cupid
Your post violates no rules really. We can't delete it.
Cupid
Guitar, you were already in Voltz a couple years ago, weren't you?

Then you quit without giving us any warning..
N
I think he stopped playing rf, then came back this year with out knowing he was in voltz.
G
I did stop playing... didn't have much of a choice, shit happens. I would have let you know if I was able to.

Also, I saw a post about a tournament or something but I guess it's old/outdated.

I'd still like to be in though, but if not, it's cool. So long as you tickle me a little bit, I'm good.
N
Lol Guitar you loved being tickeld by boys ZOMG are you gay jk haha. :D
G
Only gay for you Nesquick. ;) haha
W
i think u should give him a go. i understand what he says by shit happens, i dont play rf anymore and ive posted it here on the forum before but i was never removed from voltz nor do i want to be because i feel like i can probably get a computer of my own soon.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: