Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

hello all

Last updated on 14 years ago
Danny
I would like to throw something in. If you haven't posted that much on this site, and people don't know your alias, how are they supposed to know whether to vote yes or no? These people your talking to are the ones voting, so if they barely know anything about you, then how can they rightfully judge yes or no? Cupid may know this guy and talk to him, but that is one person, out of the 9 (or so) that are voting. We do not know how you treat people in game (I am not accusing AT ALL, I'm just saying that only cupid is the one with a real idea of how you act in game). While it is up to Cupid, I think it is very important to know your name because then we DO know your personality.
Bouch
no i have no concerns at all, i was just curious because you said you've played with me b4, and i didn't remember playing a maleado.. But i forgot that you said what easyonme quoted, earlier in the thread:D I think i have a pretty good idea who you are though, lol but not sure, tell me if you come into the server and im there:) Good luck on your tryout!:D
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
W
thanks alot bouch! and mario ive also played with u, i kno u have no problems with me because we've played friendlys before lol, if this gives u a clue, please keep my identity under wraps as i do not wish for anyone to know who i am because i am here JUST for fun.
Bouch

Mario wrote:
I would like to throw something in. If you haven't posted that much on this site, and people don't know your alias, how are they supposed to know whether to vote yes or no? These people your talking to are the ones voting, so if they barely know anything about you, then how can they rightfully judge yes or no? Cupid may know this guy and talk to him, but that is one person, out of the 9 (or so) that are voting. We do not know how you treat people in game (I am not accusing AT ALL, I'm just saying that only cupid is the one with a real idea of how you act in game). While it is up to Cupid, I think it is very important to know your name because then we DO know your personality.

We dont do a voting system based on tryouts, thats rcon. Its based on whether we feel you are capable of being in the clan or not. If your someone who goes around and flames and such then your more than likely not gonna get to try out. But it really doesnt matter because cupid told him that he didnt have to fill that forum out, so thats it.. Cupid knows him, and we obviously know him to, just not by the name hes using on here.. So no worries:)
E
We know seel and nesquick too. It's not no worries just because we know him...

But I think Mario might get your drift :)
W
thanks for that bouch, rcon isnt a problem for me, i dont want it lmao i dont know how to ban or kick or do anything with it, i only know how to change levels LOL, but hopefully mario knows now and if not, im sure he'll know next time we play and im under this name lol
Danny
I know who you are! Ok let me say this, let him join. He is perfect and has everything you are looking for (trust me).
W
thanks for the compliment mario :) glad my little hint helped
Danny
Check your private messages, I want to talk to you.
W
i checked my pm's i wrote back so check ur pms lol u too easy on me :)
S

maleado wrote:
thanks alot bouch! and mario ive also played with u, i kno u have no problems with me because we've played friendlys before lol, if this gives u a clue, please keep my identity under wraps as i do not wish for anyone to know who i am because i am here JUST for fun.
Nice to find someone that play for fun! I played voltz recently and they're nice. I played with bouch :). You would play me in a match? I like to 1v1 for fun :B
Danny
I will 1v1 you in wl ar if your up to it.
Has the tryout happened yet?
S
maleado and mario have msn? I be happy to play you both :B.
Danny
Nope, lol. All I have is AIM on my phone and skype :D
S
img69.imageshack.us/img69/3907/810201004532524dm02.jpg
img121.imageshack.us/img121/2504/81020101022148ctfwlassa.jpg
img832.imageshack.us/img832/6098/12216129.jpg

Fun game but then he make big flames and threaten to ban and accuse me of being Philip!!! Playing with high ping = disadvantage! :(
I posted for you both to be unban and everything :(
http://myredfaction.com/index.php?top...pic=1104.0
Why you fear to play Philip so much anyway? :(. Fun game ruined. I not win from ping, I win from skill but it's ONLY fun game :(.
Danny
I have pics that I want to get out somehow. I can't upload any because my parents have some retard internet filter that blocks imagehack. Anyways, I think I have proof that "shyke" is not truly "shyke". Not trying to accuse, I'm just wanting to put it up for you guys to decide. So could someone who can upload them please give me their email? I will try to send it sometime tomorrow (my laptop is weird right now with email so I will have to do it tomorrow on the other computer).
S
And according to Philip maleaedo is bryant. He told people that he can beat Philip in 1v1 but can not obviously. I use this name because I want to. This makes for big hypocrite everywhere. We can't have fun game and it suck :( see you.
Bouch
Hey Shyke, I remember you man, whats up!
You guys watch out for this dude, he's pretty good..

That match we played Shyke, it was me, you, king.. And who else??

Shyke got like 130-140 frags to everyone elses like 30-50 lol, good thing he was on my team:) Sorry that match didnt post on myrf.com btw, there was a modder in there and I had rcon at the time, but didnt know that the blue P meant mod in match mode server. It was M.I.G Master if i recall correctly, not saying he was actually cheating or anything, could have just been modded skins or weapons or something i guess, he didnt even play, he was just spectating.

But good to see you on here none the less!:D

Sry to go off topic btw:)
W
u were teleporting the whole game, it was funny how mario asked u to sign on and everything mario asked u couldnt answer, shyke no offense but i dont want to play u because ur annoying, u were DESPERATELY trying to 1v1 me, if its for fun then it shouldnt matter, so i let u kill me 4 times because u move JUST like philip, thus why i thought u were phil. there is ur explanation, i will never play in myrf.com servers because i was banned for no reason. and literally just 2 min after i was banned u tell me u posted in forums and philip unbanned me? wrong bud,
Bouch
Hmm.. Maybe this is not the same person im thinking of then.. not sure.. I will be happy to post your pics Mario, my email is.. Bouch@vivalavoltz.com
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: