Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

banned by AKUMA

Last updated on 14 years ago
G

Cupid wrote:
I'm going to assume that this was actual harassment and not something that could pass as just messing around, Goober?

I believe that repeatedly calling someone shit & gay after they said repeatedly "stop flaming me" constitutes insult.

Fran, like I've said twice already, I'm not doing anything about anything that happened in the server while I was not there. I joined, saw a rules violation and acted. That's the end my involvement.

As for the rest of you, it really doesn't matter if you agree with my decision. I was enforcing the rules as they are stated, which is my assumed duty as an rcon holder. If you have any issues with me enforcing the rules as an rcon holder, I suggest you go through the appropriate channels to have your complaints heard (if they care) and stop spamming Fran's thread.

EDIT: Fran, the reason I banned you was not for "a naughty word" it was the context in which the word was used, which happens to constitute a violation of the Voltz server rules.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
shut up goober. i thought that you are a good boy,but you are corrupt i admit that i insulted to philip only once or twice,But he was insulting me Sometimes, And you not do NOTHING, in my SS philil called me "You are shit" and i answer him "you are the most Shit in the world" then he said me "Fran not flamming" and i answer "Shut up cacaphilip"=Banned. .you are a liar Goober" I only insult to philip "once or twice" and he insulted me MUCH TIMES(he can posted more SS of me insulting him? opss no because i only insulted him 2 times...So what is the diffence he was insulting me,you are a corrupt you never said "hey Fran can stop or i will ban you" you only joined(and philip was insulting me) and 1 minute and banned me. Not explain. maybe because you and philip are good friend idk and i dont care.

img541.imageshack.us/img541/5696/73120101844750ctf02.jpg

Cupid say me you want that i leave forever of the Rf? Because you hate me,So explain Really You want that i leave forever of rf?IF you say me "Yes" i promet that i will go Away from This game.Because i want not play with pure corrupts.
G
For the last time Fran, I am unable to enforce rules when I am not in the server. You should consult an rcon holder who was present at the time.

I'm not banning anyone unless I am in the server and rules are broken in front of me.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Goober wrote:
For the last time Fran, I am unable to enforce rules when I am not in the server. You should consult an rcon holder who was present at the time.

I'm not banning anyone unless I am in the server and rules are broken in front of me.

Sure.

Goober how philip called me in this SS:

And what you do?Is logyc "answer that insult"

Then you Joined and You never Speaked with me asking "hey fran why you insult to him,Explain" maybe if you said that but No you only Joined 1 minutes in this game ,Philip insulting me and you not do nothing i insult him=Banned.
G

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
Sure.

Goober how philip called me in this SS:

Screenshots != when I am in the server.

Also, will you quit with the fucking pointless random colours in every post? It makes it such a bitch to quote you.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:
When I called you shit, I wasn't insulting you as an individual, I was pointing out that you're not good enough to make judgements regarding skill.

You're wrong about me not having screenshots.

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.42.22__696__ctf02.jpg

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.43.49__601__ctf02.jpg

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.43.16__468__ctf02.jpg

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.42.38__596__ctf02.jpg

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.44.14__80__ctf02.jpg

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.46.18__499__ctf02.jpg

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.48.28__471__ctf02.jpg

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.47.34__697__ctf02.jpg

That's why I insulted, you see?

myredfaction.com/philip/franshit/7_30_2010__6.48.28__471__ctf02.jpg

Rofl I only insulted you 2 times.. See you SS only prove that. LOL and you were insulting me. see "you talk shit" "you are so shit" Etc and i not insulted you. YOU CAN SEE THAT SS GOOBER SEE.YOU SEE HOW HE WAS INSULTING ME.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Philip wrote:
You were insulting me with the "Nick is better".
You were spamming the server with the "Nick is better".

I wasn't insulting you as an individual with the "you're shit", I was saying "you aren't a skillful enough player to be able to make judgements as to who's better".

You were quite obviously trolling/attacking me with the Nick stuff.

I thought you said I didn't have screenshots?

I thought you said you weren't going to talk to us again?

HERE

Yippi-ki-yay.

You are in my post. Go away.

img153.imageshack.us/img153/723/7pohilipss34697ctf02.jpg

philip currently insult me, it bothers me, not stop, he spends ridiculing me.

img707.imageshack.us/img707/4052/dibujoak.png

Cupid say me you want that i leave forever of the Rf? Because you hate me,So explain Really You want that i leave forever of rf?IF you say me "Yes" i promet that i will go Away from This game.Because i want not play with pure corrupts.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

digi wrote:
Fran, that's low. You cut out just one part of the conversation, to make it look like Philip is the bad guy.

Why did you think he wouldn't have screenshots? Philip is the Steven Spielberg of RF.

i insulted to philip "2 times" and he insulted me first. The SS of him not prove nothing Only that he was insulting me

NOT MORE SPAM PLEASE I WILL WAIT BY THE ANSWER OF CUPID,I ONLY NEED Coments of Him not the rest.thanks

img153.imageshack.us/img153/723/7pohilipss34697ctf02.jpg

philip currently insult me, it bothers me, not stop, he spends ridiculing me.

img707.imageshack.us/img707/4052/dibujoak.png

Cupid
Fran, I never said I wanted you to leave RF.

I'm just saying I won't be overruling Goober's ban since I think it was probably justified.

You'll be unbanned when the banlist is cleared.

I don't know, I didn't see it.

But you're right. I fucking hate you.
Cupid
Yes, please keep it on Topic, Philip.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
LoL,but i never do nothing bad about you cupid XD. Cupid how long i will banned? you said when the list is clear. but when? :s 1 day?2days? When¿?i dont hate you:)
G
Also, for the love Jesus will you fuck off with the colours?
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Goober wrote:
Also, for the love Jesus will you fuck off with the colours?

what is the problem with my colours? i like the blue, so the white is very ugly .i like the blue.
G
The "proble" is that everyone thinks it's annoying.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Goober wrote:

is Problem* And well. i like my colours so i dont care if you or philip like that or no..Only not more spam in my request Please.Thanks:)
Cupid
I don't think you should be correcting anybody's grammar, Fran.
G
Especially when I said "proble" because be said "proble"...

Edited by VzlaArmyxFraNx on 30-07-2010 08:05
Posted on 30-07-2010 08:03

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:
[quote]Goober wrote:

I don't like to join in arguments that I don't belong in but i've always had a problem with fran trying to be the best in a old game. What he tries to do is go through the RF community and play 1v1's...every win he gets he post on the voltz website like this:

http://rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=887

As if he is climbing ranks. He also will keep flaming you if you don't accept a 1v1 against him by saying you are scared and what not. He will change his name to insult you, for example he changed his name to WIDLELIFE_Chicken insulting shark when shark said no ty to a 1v1... You can beat fran 10 times and he beats you 9, he will still think he's better than you and he ranks himself among the greats. I've had a problem with fran since all the threads he made about me a few months ago talking crap.. I think the ban is a very good lesson because of these actions. I had to do my time with being banned learned from my mistakes now it's time to do yours
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Dont more SPAM here . if you love me so you can open 1 new threath.Not More spam.
G

Cupid wrote:
I'm just saying I won't be overruling Goober's ban since I think it was probably justified.

Cupid's made his decision clear so this thread now has no purpose. Either we keep it active or let it die.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: