Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

banned by AKUMA

Last updated on 14 years ago
G
Akuma is me by the way. I banned you because you were insulting Philip constantly - even after he requested specifically that you stop.

According to the Voltz rules, I can ban people who are insulting others, and when I'm in the server and I see a blatant rules violation, I'll act on it.
G
If that is the case, it was when I was not in the server and therefore was unable to do anything about it. I suggest you take that up with an rcon holder who was present at the time.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
img541.imageshack.us/img541/5696/73120101844750ctf02.jpg

Eddie white knight was playing with me and they saw all te insult of philip to me. he was insulting to everyone and i only said 2 insult for him and i am banned now. and he always insult me.

E
You're all beginning to sound like 6 year olds.

"mum, he did this"
"but she did that first"
"only coz he did that"
etc.

Grow up. All of you. So you don't get along. Do something about it. Philip tried. He made his own server, and proceeded to ban all those who gave him shit. Easy and legal. Fran hasn't. He follows people around and brags to those he beats, and whines and causes drama for those he loses to. Get over it already. It's stupid and childish.

And btw Cupid, revoke my rcon now if you will, but I'm going to do the same as what Goober did, from now on. No matter who it is. I'm going to make a judgement on who is in the right as soon as something starts, and do something about it. I don't care if I kick the wrong person, as long as the drama stops.
Thankyou.
G

easy on me wrote:
And btw Cupid, revoke my rcon now if you will, but I'm going to do the same as what Goober did, from now on. No matter who it is. I'm going to make a judgement on who is in the right as soon as something starts, and do something about it. I don't care if I kick the wrong person, as long as the drama stops.
Thankyou.

Like I said, I'm just following the rules. The rules state that I should ban people who are insulting others and fran was insulting Philip in front of me, so I followed protocol. Quick n' easy.

PS. I'm not banning anyone for doing something if I didn't see them do it and can't verify that it actually happened, Fran.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Goober you see not the insult of philip ? You joined and then in 1minute in the server you banned me, Why you only not listen the conversations? When you joined he only stopped of speak shit , you can ask to eddie, or white he was insulting me too much. maybe you can said "fran stop" Or Fran Stop or i will ban you. Not insult him and I doubt I would have explained the reasons why it was insulting. sees nothing but the link that says "www.myredfaction. / franshit" for example.he always insult me.

img180.imageshack.us/img180/2717/dibujotqtqtqtq.png
N
FFS im with fran i was playing with a different name (stole some randoms name xD) phil was flamming fran and fran said 1 flam phil lots to other people as well and easy since you been in the can you been a biatch you used to be fun to talk and play with now wen i said het fuck head i was kidding but u granted rcon and said stop calling me that or i will kick or ban wtf dude you were really aweosme since the clan is being a bitch atm... arguing everywhere im 14 and sick of phil flamming me i like voltz clan alot and dont want to get banned like fran did me and king and fran said back in the rf days you only get banned for modding what happend to that? soon im going to quit rf i thought everyone gets alone well thats what i thoght :S im sick of phil flamming me and shit i say hey phil to be nice then hes like stop talking to me then i say ok then he says shut up you worthless cunt

ps. phil grow up stop saying im the best at rf it's a fucking game go play mw2 and you would get fucking owned and start flamming people NOOB.

LOL who cares if fran says yeah i beat who ever and im like nice work man smash em and he tells me stuff and i like 1v1ing him its fun but guess what phil banned me the little panzy girl

VZLAARMY FOREVER :D
VzlaArmyxFraNx

nesquick wrote:
FFS im with fran i was playing with a different name (stole some randoms name xD) phil was flamming fran and fran said 1 flam phil lots to other people as well and easy since you been in the can you been a biatch you used to be fun to talk and play with now wen i said het fuck head i was kidding but u granted rcon and said stop calling me that or i will kick or ban wtf dude you were really aweosme since the clan is being a bitch atm... arguing everywhere im 14 and sick of phil flamming me i like voltz clan alot and dont want to get banned like fran did me and king and fran said back in the rf days you only get banned for modding what happend to that? soon im going to quit rf i thought everyone gets alone well thats what i thoght :S im sick of phil flamming me and shit i say hey phil to be nice then hes like stop talking to me then i say ok then he says shut up you worthless cunt

ps. phil grow up stop saying im the best at rf it's a fucking game go play mw2 and you would get fucking owned and start flamming people NOOB.

LOL who cares if fran says yeah i beat who ever and im like nice work man smash em and he tells me stuff and i like 1v1ing him its fun but guess what phil banned me the little panzy girl

Thanks by you help good friend. and yes he always insult to everyone and nobody ban him, but if 1 person insult him=ban. he always insult me too much. So why the world is corrupt?

img180.imageshack.us/img180/2717/dibujotqtqtqtq.png
N
No probs fran you are aweosme and niced and a very good player :) i swear phil has no girlfriend and is fat eating chips all day xD
E

nesquick wrote:

ps. phil grow up stop saying im the best at rf it's a fucking game go play mw2 and you would get fucking owned and start flamming people NOOB.]

I like how he says grow up its only a game, go play this other game to prove how shit you are.

Like you said already, nesquick. It's only a game. it wouldn't have proven anything.
N
bahaha yeah but he takes it to serious :S i play on my freetime after highschool for 15 mins and get off i just dont know y people start shity little arguments its not the end of the world xD
E
Exacly nesquick. With that in mind, I'm going to ignore your earlier comment about how I'm now a bitch. Calling me a fuckhead, is not anything a friend would do. So I treated you as a non-friend too. EOD.
N
no i dont its my fav game xD i just play for fun :D
VzlaArmyxFraNx
NOT SPAM MORE please.! Only is my Request to be unbanned.i will wait the answer of cupid.
E
Phil, you compliment fran's intellegence highly if you suppose that his lesson will be learnt in a bare 2 weeks.

Fran, was this topic originally about your unbanning? Forgive us for the rude intrusion. We have nothing to say about it at all. Of course, if you were flaming Philip, and I've no doubt you were, I'd rather you kept it somewhere apart from VoltZ. Since I, and most other people, don't trust you to not flame Philip in VoltZ, I'm sure they will all be happier if Cupid did indeed wait till you, er learnt your lesson, as Philip puts it. 2 weeks I gather, was his compliment.
N
sorry for calling you a biatch and shit lol hey easy you wanna play voltz ctf?
E
Apology accepted, since I'm a reasonably bloke.

Tell you what. You get people playing in VoltZ ctf about 10 minutes before I come on next time, and I will.

Deal?
N
OK :)
Bumblebee
constant wars...shame really... :)
Bumblebee
Cupid
Fran, I don't really feel like looking at all of these screenshots.. I saw one of you calling Philip Shit..

Goober says you were insulting him and continued to do so after being asked to stop by Philip.

I'm going to assume that this was actual harassment and not something that could pass as just messing around, Goober?

Anyway, from seeing some of your posts, I wouldn't be surprised if you were insulting him.

You will stay banned until the next banlist clear. They usually happen once every week or so.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: