Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Nesquick tryout

Last updated on 14 years ago
N
What game are you trying out for? Red Faction

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan? Yes

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member? I would make a good player

What other aliases do you use? i just use Nesquick :)

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member? Yes

How old are you? 14

Do we even know you? Yes lots of you do :)

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win? No wy in hell i would kill myself if i did

I love to be in this Clan im always in voltz ctf everyday im friendly and well going. Im great friends with easy on me bouch yodaddy and more :)
Cupid
Sorry, bud. But no thanks.

You constantly annoy others in the Voltz server and other servers.

Unless Pyro and Pricess vouch for you.. I don't think you should be in the clan.
Bumblebee
he does like to spam yes...but when he isn't he is ok...from what i've seen of him anyway.
Bumblebee
N
have i played you be for bumblebee i know pricless one day beat me by 3 kills xD i sucked but no i dont annoy others i talk to them but yet i may be annoying them by talking to them xD and i dont anoyy others i get alone with em lots of voltz member like me alot but ok i tryed see you in vltz one day :)
N
oh i dont spam and just them there was a spammer named announcer telling people to download this mod wtf is up wit that? i probably spamed befor but idk xD have a good day :)
N
Aww i wnt to be in voltz love the clan and a couple of my bestfriends in it xD
Cupid
You just did spam.. Three posts in a row. You're banned for 24 hours.

Who are your friends?
Bouch
LOL!! Idiot:D
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
N
huh oh thats gay as thoghut u could talk as much xD woopsdoosy xD xD umm.. y r u gunna ban them or something cause phil said tht to me n i told him n he banned them all LOL

HOLY + SHIT + FUCK = BOUCH :D
Cupid
No. We don't ban people unless they break our rules.. like you.
E

nesquick wrote:
huh oh thats gay as thoghut u could talk as much xD woopsdoosy xD xD umm.. y r u gunna ban them or something cause phil said tht to me n i told him n he banned them all LOL

HOLY + SHIT + FUCK = BOUCH :D

The friends thing was an insult, I think....

And Phil didn't ban them all. He threatened to if you didn't shut up and leave him alone. I kicked you and after that you shut up. So Phil had no reason to ban them, and didn't.
N
lol today i was talking to bustin n phil called me worthless fuck im 14 ffs :'( he picked on a kid oh yeah um.. i have screen shots of him calling me n busting swear woeds :(
N
i broke rule like what sorry if i did im 14 n not smart well school yes but not really XD
Himoto
Philip asked you to post on the site if you wanted to discuss it further, obiviously you didn't want to listen.
i40.tinypic.com/jgqhld.png
Drama makers need to listen to the picture ^^
E
Cooookieeeeeeeeeee *walks like a zombie towards cookie*
Himoto
lol... *turns into a vampire and bites easyo* on topic, I should probably let you know that nesquick was/is actually a member of my clan, he thought he was kicked out because someone told him (I have no idea who) and that's prob the reason he wanted to join voltz.
E
No, off topic, it's just turning into a flame session anyway. The topic was a tryout request. Had nothing to do with clans or anything. :)

And don't bite me :( I did nothing wrong :(
Himoto
its letting them know that he made the topic without knowing he wasn't kicked out :P and yeah you did rawr!
Cupid
Izzy, Nesquick, please make your own thread in the "Free-For-All" (Flaming) section if you guys want to argue..

No rules there really..

Don't derail topics.. we'll ban you.

nesquick. You will not be allowed ot tryout for Voltz.
SeeLkaDooM
Or flaming or banning? its ur choice lol
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: