Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Joining Voltz

Last updated on 14 years ago
A
Well folks, you all know that LS is not active. I spend moat all of my RF time in your server.

So I am wondering if Voltz is accepting any more members?

I would like to join.

Az
Word
Azzy.
I know that you are a veteran and all, but you should fill this out like all the others. http://www.rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/v...ead_id=176
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
Cupid
Philip is neither a member of Voltz nor a recruiter.

Aztek, I would appreciate it if you would fill out that little template that Word mentioned..

I'll try you out myself here in a couple of days. :)
Cupid
I'm not whining...
A
LOL - saw this after the fact.

Game = RF

Players all seem fair and Voltz seems to be one of the few RF clans still active. Voltz has a few other refugees from LS that I know.

I've been a member in good standing of any clan I've joined. HA was first, and LS was my second in 8 or 9 years.

aliases = 0. I have smurfed but not often.

I do believe I do meet the requirements.

I believe the RF community is small enough that most at least know my name.

Never.

Thanks, Az
A
I pretty much laugh at the one sided conversation that phil puts up. Anyway, I consider the nature of his posts and language a ringing endorsement. BTW, the april email phil posts above is pretty much the last time I've communicated with him. Who saves emails from people they don't know anyway?
Cupid
Okay, Aztek, you live on the west cost, am I right? How about a tryout tomorrow around 8pm your time? Would that work?
WASP
Good luck Aztek!
You'll be a fine addition to Voltz for sure...

Until last man standing...
Lost Souls Foreverhome.comcast.net/~Waspy1/Anim/Torch2.gifLost Souls Forever

home.comcast.net/~BlueOrca98/Anim/bee.gifWASP
WE are HERE for a REASON as each day UNFOLDS;
WE see LESS of the SHADOW and MORE of the SUN…

home.comcast.net/~Waspy1/wasp/wasp-xx.gif
Cupid
Aztek, where did ya go?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: