Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

I was banned from VoltZ CTF D:

Last updated on 14 years ago
A
Randomly i was banned from VoltZ CTF. I was able to play yesterday (the 16th) and today, i was banned. Iv tried to get unbanned with help from my dad, and he tried everything. So I have no clue wat to do. :[
Bouch
You were in one day playing, and werent modding or anything, then the next day you tried to join and you couldnt join because u were banned?? hmm.. weird

EDIT: Is this the AnnaHts that i know??

EDIT2: Ok nevermind, i checked your profile, i know you :)
Im sure someone will take care of this asap.

Guys im positive she wasnt modding or anything, must have been an accidental ban or something weird...
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
I banned you because you joined as "annaOwnsyou" then you changed your name to "<Voltz>Kill-Bill"

That's very disrespectful.

The thing I hate about you is you pretend you have no idea why. Maybe it was someone else.. but whatever..

Explain yourself and don't lie please.
Word
... Self owned.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
A
Yea I realized wat i did, and found out yesterday. When my dad had tried to get on his, and i tried to get on his for him, he said he was part of the voltz clan thingy long ago, and didnt know if he should have put <VoltZ> in front of his name. I will not have that happen again with me, or my dad, not that we know. Thanks for your time.

--I was emailing Cupid yesterday, and found out why. So i know what we did wrong.
-annaOwnsYou-
Danny
Her dad may very well have been in voltz. Another thing I know is that anna isn't very competent with the rules around here so...idk. I looked up name on factionfiles and no other names are shown (its as though every time she uses a name, its for one specific ip address...its weird). Maybe it would help if we get the names your dad uses, then we could look them up?
Bouch

Cupid wrote:
I banned you because you joined as "annaOwnsyou" then you changed your name to "<Voltz>Kill-Bill"

Oh..
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
and what was your dad's name when he was in Voltz?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: