Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout...again

Last updated on 14 years ago
N
Mario i gave up on the new clan as well. xD Anywho Easy do the tryout, it would be good for other people who wants to try out, Priceless isn't on that much but your on basiccaly on everyday. :)
E
No, NO. and NO! Absolutely not!
SeeLkaDooM
ignore him.
E
LOL Seel. They're trying to get me to do the tryout. They can't ignore me.
Danny
Umm, so ignore him while trying to beg for a tryout. Sounds like a plan. Anyways, can someone do a tryout? I am on pretty much every day, normally from around noon until early afternoon and some evening.
N
EASYYY DO THE TRYOUT. xD
E
Nesquick, obey your friend seel. Ignore me. That means, do not ask me to do a tryout.
N
Easy i wont ignore jks xD then who will do our try outs???
E
Anybody who Cupid wants to, and who accepts. I didn't accept. There was a reason for that, and that reason has not changed. The reason does not matter, and so I will not do it.

Wait until Cupid finds somebody else.
N
Umm maybe Seel can do the Tryout even no he's not in the clan anymore but he has lots of skil..
Danny
The chances of that happening are -100%
E
I'm sure maleado wouldn't mind, if you asked him nicely.
Danny
Good point. Do we have to make it all official? Because if not I've already had about 4 or 5 tryouts with him (we have been playing 1v1 a lot).
E
Yes you most likely would, considering that he's not a current tryout officer or w/e you would like to call it.
Danny
Fine by me. Now we just need Cupid's seal of approval.
SeeLkaDooM

nesquick wrote:
Umm maybe Seel can do the Tryout even no he's not in the clan anymore but he has lots of skil..

Sure... why not?
N
off topic but seel can you try me out xD get mel to do try outs. :P
P
I will try you out this weekend. Make sure you are on.
Danny
Sounds cool man, thanks.
W
ill try you out today, what time wud u like ur tryout to be at? i need to now im in NJ so Eastern time, im not good with time zones so tell me wut time i have to be at my comp.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: