Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Tryout...again

Last updated on 14 years ago
Danny
What game are you trying out for? Red faction

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan? Same reasons last time, its a cool clan (and the most populated)

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member? I can be responsible and I don't really hold a grudge or anything so...

What other aliases do you use? Lots...Marth, Luigi, The Holy Pope...and others that I forget.

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member? Yes.

How old are you? 15

Do we even know you? I hope so

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win? I changed my rail color...but I don't think that really made me win (in fact, the color is pink...in other words, gay and annoying.
Cupid
I remember you saying some stupid and mean shit last time... Then you started another "clan", which failed, then talked bad about Voltz...
Danny
nononononononNO....there is someone going in saying I got kicked out of voltz, and saying how I said all this mean stuff. Why would I diss voltz? I wouldn't do that to the only server I play in. Ask bouch, and boor, I play with them a lot and they know I want to be part of this. Another point of proof, I didn't know I would be forced out of voltz when I made new clan, HENCE this being on my clans home page from day 1 of the clan " Although KoZ is not officially partnered or sponsors or in any way related to Voltz or any other clans, Mario is a member of Voltz, and Olimar is a member of ika." I thought I was still in voltz and, therefore, wouldn't say anything bad about the clan that I'm in. If you guys have proof of me saying stupid and mean stuff about voltz then please show it to me, because its news to me. And my last part, I started the new clan not to get out of voltz (as I proved by showing whats been on my website from before I even released information about the new clan), but to start a new clan with my friend. I really have no hard feelings against voltz, its my favorite server. I hope this clarifies any false images that I don't like voltz.

Another thing I just though of: I talked to priceless or someone when they say the KoZ in front of my nickname and told me I couldn't be in two clans. I didn't want to leave voltz, but me and my friend already spent so much time on the new clan, that I couldn't just quit on him either.
Word
Its a me, Mario!
Eat mushrooms, grow up.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
Danny
I ran out of mushrooms earlier, and its hard to find the red ones around here.
P

Cupid wrote:
I remember you saying some stupid and mean shit last time... Then you started another "clan", which failed, then talked bad about Voltz...

This is correct.
Danny
Have it your way then. I won't try out. Yet, I hope there are no hard feelings against voltz since I never did anything wrong. By the way, I talked mean shit and THEN????? started the clan? I just proved above (in my words that were there since BEFORE any of you even heard of new clan), that I thought I was still in voltz. I don't know why I'm being accused of talking "supid and mean shit" about voltz all of the sudden, as I never have.
Bouch
I dont remember mario ever saying anything bad about voltz... I think this is all a big misunderstanding. He just didnt realize that by starting this thing with his friend that he couldnt be in voltz anymore. I dont really see a problem with him trying out again, as long as he understands that if he leaves again that that will be it, he wont be able to rejoin a 3rd time. But its up to you guys:)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Danny
Thanks bouch. I just kinda revived KoZ so that I could have clan war and stuff with my friend, but if you guys let me join I'll just let him take over with irunozu.
Cupid
I'll talk to Priceless tonight, Mario. Check back tomorrow, okay?
Danny
The verdict?
Cupid
He hasn't been online..
BooR

Mario wrote:
nononononononNO....there is someone going in saying I got kicked out of voltz, and saying how I said all this mean stuff. Why would I diss voltz? I wouldn't do that to the only server I play in. Ask bouch, and boor, I play with them a lot and they know I want to be part of this.

I don't know anything about Mario's multiclanning thing but it sounds like he just made a rookie mistake. When i first joined a clan i didn't know either and made the same mistake.

His behavior has been up to par lately...
img257.imageshack.us/img257/956/iuo.jpg
P
I will re-try you out when i see you Mr Mario. :)
Danny
Sweet, I'm glad we got this all sorted out :)
E
I don't understand how people can think they can belong to two clans anyway... This isn't like Barbies where you can have 2 bf's/gf's, you know....
E
Okay, fair enough... I don't play many other games, so that makes sense then that I wouldn't know that.... I guess if everybody is doing it, it would be a sort of badge thing... The more you have, the better you must be.
Danny
Still waiting on this. Haven't seen priceless in forever. Maybe someone else could do tryout? (I think both Bouch and Easy on me would be good for giving tryouts).
E
Cupid already trying sucking me into that. Don't you start too. :@
Danny
I just need one tryout. I would prefer to have it sooner than later, seeing as I never see priceless anymore.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: