Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

iKA BOUCH Tryout

Last updated on 14 years ago
Bouch
Wasn't sure if i should post in my other thread or make a new one, so i just made a new one to be safe.

What game are you trying out for?
Red faction

Why are you interested in Joining the Voltz clan?
because voltz clan is one of the most...no, THE most well organized clans in rf and I think, though I am not that good, i can hold my own and would be a good addition to the clan. i think

Why do you think you would make a good Voltz member?
Well I take this game serious without letting it get to me(i like to win ha which rarely happens ha), im an honest person especially when it comes to cheating!!! i dont "dog" on people because of who they are or what they think, i respect everone in all the servers, and i already have rcon so i figure this is the logical next step

What other aliases do you use?
Bouch is the only alias that ive ever gone by, with the exception of the tag in front of it

Do you meet our requirements of a Voltz member?
I think i do

How old are you?
23 (4-14-86)

Do we even know you?
Yea i think u guys know me by now hehe

Have you ever used mods or hacks of any kind to win?
no i havent in multi, granted ive used the "vivalahelvig" and "bighugmug" after playin through the single player multiple times, but as far as multi play goes, no, as i have stated before somewhere on here, i dont know how to mod and dont want to know how to if i cant win, then i will practice more, thats all that it boils down to
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
You already have a tryout thread. This thread is now locked.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: