Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

iKA Bouch Tryout

Last updated on 14 years ago
P
You are right in some ways and this is how Philip beat me. He kept hearing me pickup weapons and so it was near on impossible to get a shot in let alone kill him. Although no point turning up if you cant aim. Bouch may have just got unlucky because he has played some good games when ive been in the server with him.
W00DSTER
that actually makes sense nick.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
Bouch
Thank you priceless, Ive seen u tear it up too:D. And yea nick I understand what your saying, usually in smaller dm maps, I listen for ppl picking up guns, going over jump pads, climbing latters, walking around, etc. but I just need to work more on my aiming and moving around. I try to move around as much as possible, but then that throws my aim off some. So yea I understand what your saying and totally agree with you, but my problem is just keeping my aim up, hell I only just started playing this game again like 6-7 months ago and I bought it when it first came out.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
W00DSTER
its true i was on team speak with cupid doing a one on one with him and he said i was predictable.........OMG get out of my HEAD!!!! :P
Bouch
ok then nick, what should i do to help my overall strategy and gameplay, what should i do more of what should i do less of? And yes asmodeus ha he got me on that one to, about being predictable, so how do you be unpredictable?
W00DSTER
thats a pretty cool sig bouch. well you could become a bhudist monk and become master of your own mind and body and then try to play a 1 on 1 with cupid. the training will take like 45 years. should be worth it.
Bouch
ha the signature is one of my favorite paintings by Alex Grey. I dont practice buddhism, im christian, i just like the idea of the painting, you should look it up. And while your lookin up that painting by him, look up "The Third Eye" its some cool shit
Also something i dont really believe in, but I just love the ideas behind all of his paintings. Really all of his paintings have an idea behind them, you just have to "take it how you see it" if u get my idea??:P
W00DSTER
oooh im christian too. But i thought it would be funny if u became a shoalin warrior monk and came back 45 years latter to beat somebody at a video game. :)
Bouch
haha that would be funny
Bouch
k cupid, my bad, wasnt sure if i should have made a new one or not, but i would like to try out again, i think ive practiced enough, you will probably still destroy me, but i wanna try again. :D
Cupid
We'll have to wait until this weekend.
Bouch
Thats fine with me, ive got a busy week myself, just message me on msn, or ill message u saturday sometime when i see u on. And ill give u a couple of maps i would like u to use:D
SeeLkaDooM
U wanna destroy me too? lol
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: