Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

:\

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
bryce is one of that famous 2 faggots from australia :D
If Im not wrong...

Who ever you are, you clearly dont have developed brain if you got any at all , claiming Philip is the best... lal. Give me aimbot and I will be your best RF player..

And yeah, I would like to play against you
P

toure wrote:
Who ever you are, you clearly dont have developed brain if you got any at all

Haha. See, Bryce. It is you who is the moron, not I.
T
I am unbaned !! This topic can be closed now as far as I'm concerned. Thank you people.

To all others, in this case Bryce , in this topic it was obvious I was baned and it was also obvious you are stupid. Too bad for you , I am unbaned now, and hopefully , will be tomorow, while you , you are idiot today and will be tomorow. So long sucker :DDDDDD

( i just had to say that )

Finally I can come to these forums in peace :D till philip comes back :D
B
Thats right guys. Continue to dance around the subject at hand. I've proven my point well enough and you silly euro fucks can't seem to comprehend any of it. Stupid cunts.

PyRo - If toure said Albert Einstein had no developed brain, would that make him a moron also? No, it wouldn't. Because he has proven that he is very intelligent. While I may not be VERY intelligent, I have made very satisfactory replys in this topic, which haven't always been answered (ignored, perhaps?). Just because one of these stupid euro cunts say I dont have a developed brain doesn't give you any right to assume that I do.

So basically, find some solid evidence that I don't have a developed brain, not just some ridiculous bullshit story made up by some 'haters'. Or fuck off, basically. Some of you cunts should come down under. I'm sure you'd get a ncie warm welcome. Fuckin european faggots.

Lock the topic, like toure asked. I've proven my point well and truely, but expect me to be back. I have business to attend to with shady... Perhaps a 2v2 lovely? I will make a topic within the coming days.
S
Bryce, we dont read ur long BS story's, pls give up man :d
B
Bullshit stories? I hardly think they are bullshit, let alone stories. I'm sure I could find multiple people that agree with me. Perhaps you just cant bring yourself to live with solid facts.
T

bryce wrote:
So basically, find some solid evidence that I don't have a developed brain, not just some ridiculous bullshit story made up by some 'haters'.

Everything you said actually , was an evidence in your stupidity , showing how childish and immature you are by staring insulting , flaming and troling everyone on this forum.

Some people here dont see this forums as a place to do stuff like you are. Most of them here wants company and nice talking and playing the game. I can bet my life that you dont enjoy playing red faction at all, coz you are same like Philip , your life sounds like a pentium CPU cooler.

I think you stoped playing ( as you said ) , beceause you got noone that wants to play with you, since you are being complete bastard.
Thx
S
T

!!!!!!!!! LOL
G
Toure, Phil's said what he wants to say on the PF Forum, and would like to continue to arrange the game on XFire.

I won't be posting anything else from him in this thread.
B
I quit playing simply because of the fact that there was no one else better than my 3v3 team, (excluding nick, philip and whoever, even though we never played them I still believe they were a better team, basically from experience.) I still enjoy playing quite a bit, but without a computer with RF actually installed then its a bit hard to do so.

So since you bet your life on it, you can go slit your wrists now. Remember to slice along your arm.

Australians aren't dumb. Stereotypes are dumb. Just like your redneck theory in that link, just like "americans are fat". Heres one I just found on google for europeans...

Europeans are self-involved know-it-alls who treat women badly and don't shower enough.

Also, I don't care weather people see this as a place to "find nice company and nice talking". However if I had broken the rules of the forums then I would've been banned already. So considering I haven't been banned yet, I guess I'm doing the right thing by these forums. So yet again, you're just sooking about something that doesnt suit you. When you don't like the way something goes, you cry. Haha, well done you silly euro fuck.
A
nebulamods.com/philip/rf/12_15_2009__22.36.25__85__ctf-wl-assault.jpg Woa 64-0! was tht really you shady? why didnt you frag him??? i guess toure would say aimbot LOL shady what is you're reason, o toure can you give me link to that DM10 i wanted to see that, you said tommorow LOL but didn't post.
nebulamods.com/philip/rf/1_4_2010__23.55.43__950__ctf-wl-assault.jpg WOA AND 0 CAPS. what happened???
nebulamods.com/philip/rf/12_27_2009__21.36.47__273__ctf05.jpg wow you played with hold who i think is betta than philip and you didn't cap what happened???
D
you euro cunts are all retarded
Cupid
Nice way to fail at your signature, ap3ke (Maddog)
Word
I second Cupid. Double fail upon shitty sig and HTML.
Possibly an epic fail. Self owned?
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
S
as Aussie are seen as a laughing stock.

LoOoL so treu
T
bryce - your best 3v3 team ? lol wtf ? who said that ??
ow , thats right , YOU DID, NOONE ELSE hahaha
I'm the best deffensive midfielder in football , too. fucking idiot.
You are giving words of praise to yourself, while noone else does, WHY ? Because you suck.
I wont do anything with my arm, not my fault you quited RF and deleted it from PC, i just said you dont see the game in way 90% of other players do.

Apekone, please do not talk here, if you can do any better in any of these games , please, go ahead. But , I doubt you can , since, you kiss other players asses just to ask them what mouse sensitivity they use, for which weapon which hotkey they use and stuff like that. Il say again , PLEASE , do NOT talk.

One other thing I wanted to say, If any of you people can think and realize anything, and since many think shady and I are cheaters, in that screenshot , map warlords, shady and me vs Philip and hold , how is it possible to have 64 frags, while average kills of all other players in that game is ~16 kills ??
Shady is old school , I play for allmost 4 years, we are both so called cheaters, how is it possible that we couldnt kill him not even 1 time ? heh.
Yea, it is possible, but in what ways ?

Come on , lol, dont act blind , I know most of you isnt blind.

Goober - tell Philip I will play him anytime, as long as he records dm02 , at least 30 % of time ( 30 % of 15 mnts , he is good at counting , he will know) , I will do the same.
G
He wants to continue the conversation on XFire - I'd suggest you tell him yourself there.

BTW - Did you ever upload that dm10 match?
A
I'm asking Shady what happened LMFAO, You say phillip cheats so theres no point to ask you. What is You're reason shady for not fragging? I want to know. Why do You want a video, toure he posted one we want yours!http://dlsrv01.factionfiles.com/Untit...titled.wmv.
D

SmokeY wrote:
as Aussie are seen as a laughing stock.

LoOoL so treu

yeah i guess thats why we only lost to nick + phil 2v2 while you euro scums lost 6-0 to us on your own server.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: