Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

:\

Last updated on 14 years ago
SeeLkaDooM
Philip...
B
Clearly not Philip.

Are you unable to read my username?

I am bryce.

Cat got your tongue shady?
SeeLkaDooM
your bryce indeed but in screenshots says philip. :P
S
dunno what name u used in rf
B
AHHHHHHHHHH I see your logic now.

If you KNOW that I am a good, well known player, then you will continue to shit talk and never play vs me.

But if I happened to be a total shitcunt, then you'd jump at the opportunity to get your name on the board for beating an unknown random.

LOL I'm in a fit of laughter.
This is exactly what happened with nick + philip. If they had of come round smurfing, different ip's etc then you would have played them if they offered to bet on the outcome.

But beacuse you knew they are good, well known, tactical players, you refused to play and made countless excuses about it. haha, this is fucking gold.

Please, continue to embarrass yourself. I am 100% sure I am not the only one getting a good laugh out of this.
S

bryce wrote:

shady wrote:
could and would

Could, because it is unlikely you'd play me.
Would, because even if had the balls to play vs me, you'd still lose.

http://rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewt...rowstart=0
^ You ran away from that 2v2, why wouldn't you run away from this one? It'll probably end up like one of these matches, anyway.
nebulamods.com/philip/rf/12_15_2009__22.36.25__85__ctf-wl-assault.jpg
nebulamods.com/philip/rf/12_15_2009__22.22.33__610__ctf02.jpg

Don't bother making excuses. I really don't want to hear it and I don't particularly want to waste my time proving you wrong (even moreso).

For now, I'll just wait for your typical euro bullshit reply.

@Toure
When I have my gaming pc back, lets have a game then. Should be within a week or so I spose, can't give a specific date. I'm on a laptop at the moment.

But please...

- Do not rage, and pull plug for internetz
img707.imageshack.us/img707/321/32551726.jpg

- Do not complain about server settings
img16.imageshack.us/img16/320/27636934.jpg

- Do not cheat!
img338.imageshack.us/img338/5057/toure.jpg

Ok, Like I said, i'll just wait for you and your pathetic euro ass pirate friends to reply now.

FaiL.

Get you'r own screenshotz, i've seen this already 1000 times, laime ;)

Btw, you suck.. Claimer
S

bryce wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHH I see your logic now.

If you KNOW that I am a good, well known player, then you will continue to shit talk and never play vs me.

But if I happened to be a total shitcunt, then you'd jump at the opportunity to get your name on the board for beating an unknown random.

LOL I'm in a fit of laughter.
This is exactly what happened with nick + philip. If they had of come round smurfing, different ip's etc then you would have played them if they offered to bet on the outcome.

But beacuse you knew they are good, well known, tactical players, you refused to play and made countless excuses about it. haha, this is fucking gold.

Please, continue to embarrass yourself. I am 100% sure I am not the only one getting a good laugh out of this.

lol

lets hope u were kidding

but anyway, guess ur some WILDLIFE member who said "LOLOL WE WILL RAPE U"
and then a few weeks later got slaughtered

nvm, just found something of u

http://www.factionboards.com/forum/in...entry34952

omagawd, u lost with the "BEST PLAY OF RFS LLOSLOSL" vs hold&mehdi

gj

srsly i wont play u now, since i KNOW now ur GOOD AND WELL KNOWN TACTICAL PLAYAAAAAAAARS
S
Hahaha was so funny

NOT.
Racist
B
Shady, you must've misunderstood me.

- I was never in this WILDLIFE shit you speak of.

- I never claimed to be a "good, well known, tactical player". Although I do consider myself to be one of the best players left in the community, and thats just from my aim alone. I am not a 'smart' player offensively.

- By 'tactical', I didn't mean JUST in-game tactics.

- As for that FB thread, where we lost the matches, refer to this link:
http://www.nebulamods.com/pf/forum/viewtopic.php?id=200

Why do you hang shit on Philip saying that he is the 'BEST PLAY OF RFS LLOSLOSL' when he has beaten you numerous times already? You're just making a goose of yourself.

@ SmokeY.

Fuck racism, you stupid euro cunt.
S
refer to a locked thread? lol

the thing about philip, he claims hes the best player and also said multiple times he could 5v1 or something similar people and you just claimed you were one of the best players in rf, yet u lose to those people

sense?

and that could&would was based on that u surely arent gonna play toure and just say shit

and even if, in times where aimbot is spread it doesnt make too much sense anyway except u would record, but then prolly find excuses like philip did everytime ;>

could it be that your aussie?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/AverageIQ-Map-World.png
SeeLkaDooM
LoL world map..

Im living here . Search for the white point. :P

img99.imageshack.us/img99/6873/freevectorworldmap.gif
S
allan, saints always had big words
didnt play then

good example of would&could again ;d

dont remember who exactly played there
G
Philip asked me to link you to this: http://www.nebulamods.com/pf/forum/vi...1106#p1106

And to forward this message:
He has nothing more to say on the matter. He can't force you to play, but he's willing to play against toure & shady with bryce as a teammate.
S
not interested in readin a locked thread

sure we can play.. same conditions as always
B

shady wrote:

the thing about philip, he claims hes the best player and also said multiple times he could 5v1 or something similar people and you just claimed you were one of the best players in rf, yet u lose to those people

sense?

and that could&would was based on that u surely arent gonna play toure and just say shit

and even if, in times where aimbot is spread it doesnt make too much sense anyway except u would record, but then prolly find excuses like philip did everytime ;>

[iq pic]

- Philip was the best player. And quite possibly still is (i'm unsure as of weather he still plays). Just because he has lost a game or two in his time doesn't mean he is not the best. Losing is just a way of improving. But when you lose consistantly to the same person(s) then its quite obvious who is the better opponent(s). I think Philip has shown more than enough evidence that he is / was the games best player recently.

- You're in no position to say weather I will or will not play. You're the goose who talked up 2v2ing Nick + Philip and offering a wager on it, showing your confidence, end refused to play them in the end? I have never backed away from an organized match. I feel no need to. If I lose fairly, then I lose fairly. If I lose unfairly, then of course I will be angry. Just like any other 'fair go' bloke on this planet.

- As for the IQ picture...
Please refrain from posting pictures without showing any hard evidence. I could easily photoshop a picture like that giving europeans an average of 60 iq. Hell I could do it with fucking MSPaint even.

Heres another pic I found on Wikipedia, too.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/IQ_by_Country.png

I'm not saying thats correct, but it shows how easily things are misinterperated online. Now now, before someone goes critisizing my spelling, grammar etc, i really don't give a fuck. My logic is acceptable and is quite obviously better than any of these euro fuckers.

They seem to be incapable of taking in the cold hard truth.
S

Goober wrote:
Philip asked me to link you to this: http://www.nebulamods.com/pf/forum/vi...1106#p1106

And to forward this message:
He has nothing more to say on the matter. He can't force you to play, but he's willing to play against toure & shady with bryce as a teammate.

When you get your tongue out of his ass tell him you will stop quoting for him, and brake up the relationship.

There are better guys for you.
T
He sounds like Philipa. omgwtfhax
SeeLkaDooM
huh... bryce = philip? idk..
B
So, what... People think I am Philip now?

Can anybody tell me how they have come to this conclusion? I may support most of Philip's theorys / facts but I think that my posts are more distinctive than Philip's anyway. I have a tendancy to not stay on topic (lack of concentration?) and a much more aggresive attitude.

Cupid, PyRo - Feel free to compare my IP with Philip. My ISP is TPG and i'm located in Melbourne, Australia. kgo.

fucken' euro dumbcunts.
S

bryce wrote:

shady wrote:

sense?

[iq pic]

- Philip was the best player. And quite possibly still is (i'm unsure as of weather he still plays). Just because he has lost a game or two in his time doesn't mean he is not the best. Losing is just a way of improving. But when you lose consistantly to the same person(s) then its quite obvious who is the better opponent(s). I think Philip has shown more than enough evidence that he is / was the games best player recently.

- You're in no position to say weather I will or will not play. You're the goose who talked up 2v2ing Nick + Philip and offering a wager on it, showing your confidence, end refused to play them in the end? I have never backed away from an organized match. I feel no need to. If I lose fairly, then I lose fairly. If I lose unfairly, then of course I will be angry. Just like any other 'fair go' bloke on this planet.

- As for the IQ picture...
Please refrain from posting pictures without showing any hard evidence. I could easily photoshop a picture like that giving europeans an average of 60 iq. Hell I could do it with fucking MSPaint even.

Heres another pic I found on Wikipedia, too.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/IQ_by_Country.png

I'm not saying thats correct, but it shows how easily things are misinterperated online. Now now, before someone goes critisizing my spelling, grammar etc, i really don't give a fuck. My logic is acceptable and is quite obviously better than any of these euro fuckers.

They seem to be incapable of taking in the cold hard truth.

not even gonna argue about your "philip lost two matches or something" since its obvious bullshit
but u didnt answer how the so called best player and one of the best players can lose vs some randoms when philip alone should easily win

and didnt say u wont play, said im sure u wont, u can prove the opposite if u play him and record it.
philips answer would be now: I DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING LOLS.
yours?

about that bullshit we refused to play. where do u see that? we never said we wouldnt play.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: