Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

:\

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
Ok , I am baned , as you all know.. I do not know for what reason I was baned, if its beacause everyone thinks Im a cheater, ok, I can live with that allthought it really isnt fair.

If its because Im purposly baned coz of someone of rcon holders saw me cheating on server or at all, ok , I claim I didnt , coz I dont cheat and never did. But if you guys say I did, I can live with that and there is nothing I can do to make you belive I am not, if there is a way , tell me .

If Im baned indirectly coz someone baned that "cheater" or whoever it was that is in my IP range but It affects me too , than can I please , PLEASE get unbanned.

I care of this ban mostly coz on RF there are 2 active servers, both from same hoster I think and both from you guys - Voltz.

I am enjoying playing RF, I really am , but I cant play it unless I arrange some 2v2 coz Im baned from the only 2 populated servers.

To make things worse...or in some hand better for me, few days I can play , few days I cant, like you unban me than I get baned again without anyone actually bans me . lol :|

So...If you guys can unban me, and want to , I'd really appreciate it .:|
S
Just weird that you can play one day, and than the next you can't :s

Some one is messing with you x DD
T
idk... I just want to play fricken game when I feel like playing ;|
Word
You where playing on it yesterday. I was talking to you.
T

Word wrote:
You where playing on it yesterday. I was talking to you.

Yeahm than today in morning I could play, in afternoon I couldnt , now I checked 1 hour ago and I could play, and I just came from server... I dont get it. wtf lol
Word
Its like that for the lulz.
Y
just unban him. he barely cheats even if he does cheat.
T
interesting how none of the admins responded on this topic, and I cant even get an explanation why can't I get unbaned.
I even send private message to Cupid..no response heh
Bumblebee
Omg...guys toure doesn't cheat lol this is silly. Hate it when people get banned for being good.
P.S. HEY TOURE!!!!
Bumblebee
B
toure sucks, he doesnt cheat.
SeeLkaDooM

bryce wrote:

Indeed. :P
T

bryce wrote:

Thank you , you arent so bad yourself... shame is that you are good only on words not in game
B
thanks for the compliment kind sir.

i only play once a month, not even that. if i played regularly like yourself then i'm sure i could take a dump mid game and still win 6-0.
S
could and would

favourite words of wannabes in rf
G

shady wrote:
could and would

shady wrote:
screenshot could be photoshopped

Tell me about it...

:D
T

bryce wrote:
thanks for the compliment kind sir.

i only play once a month, not even that. if i played regularly like yourself then i'm sure i could take a dump mid game and still win 6-0.

I trully hope so , coz atm you are so shit that you should hide yourself instead of talking bullies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possibility_theory
S
LoL kakaa
S

Goober wrote:

shady wrote:
could and would

shady wrote:
screenshot could be photoshopped

Tell me about it...

:D

seems like u didnt understand anything ;d
B

shady wrote:
could and would

Could, because it is unlikely you'd play me.
Would, because even if had the balls to play vs me, you'd still lose.

http://rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewt...rowstart=0
^ You ran away from that 2v2, why wouldn't you run away from this one? It'll probably end up like one of these matches, anyway.
nebulamods.com/philip/rf/12_15_2009__22.36.25__85__ctf-wl-assault.jpg
nebulamods.com/philip/rf/12_15_2009__22.22.33__610__ctf02.jpg

Don't bother making excuses. I really don't want to hear it and I don't particularly want to waste my time proving you wrong (even moreso).

For now, I'll just wait for your typical euro bullshit reply.

@Toure
When I have my gaming pc back, lets have a game then. Should be within a week or so I spose, can't give a specific date. I'm on a laptop at the moment.

But please...

- Do not rage, and pull plug for internetz
img707.imageshack.us/img707/321/32551726.jpg

- Do not complain about server settings
img16.imageshack.us/img16/320/27636934.jpg

- Do not cheat!
img338.imageshack.us/img338/5057/toure.jpg

Ok, Like I said, i'll just wait for you and your pathetic euro ass pirate friends to reply now.
S
who are u btw?

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: