Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned AGAIN!!!!!

Last updated on 14 years ago
Nurse
Who the fuck is the ban happy asshole .. once again i'm banned, can't wait to hear why this time .. and by whom .. amuse me, plz.

IP: 203.59.85.67
W00DSTER
someone ban you for no reason? wff
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
being banned for no reason its sad and way gayest..
countejacula
Any idea who it was ?
Nurse
no idea .. because i'm never in the server long enough to actually see me get banned .. beats the hell outta me. Maybe it's time to give a refresher course to rcon holders or limit the amount of rcons' .. hehe
Cupid
Does your IP change a lot, Nurse? As in do you play from different locations?

The IP 203.59 has been in our banlist for several months, but I remember playing with you a few nights ago in Voltz.
SeeLkaDooM
Very interesting.. dont get banned again by no reason :P
Nurse
i had to reset my router the other day .. internet was slow .. i don't play from other locations .. just my room
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: