Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

i be banned

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
warrior=benzo? ;>
=p
L
LOL @ this dude. Move him to faggots group?
k/d - 1.5 :D
i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/Zack123_02/VoltzBlackOpsSig.png
W
well i m back and donny dont have the same ip of mine so fuck donny so
i drunk hard and i have good time in rf i dont post shit here
i say true here i am not donny dont fuck me again i am not a modder i am sexy but dont fuck me again i dont like that
i like beer girl motorcycle and rf ......i dont like modder
and i have one more raison for dont like modder (benzo sux)
P
Dude, why did you make another account?
Faggot.
Cupid
that account is actually really old.. I don't know why he has two.
W
because i am not new i take new account when i post i be banned :@ because i lost this one
I have him find now :D
img161.imageshack.us/img161/8889/7633.gif
P
Someone please translate what he's trying to say, I can't speak stupid.
LCF
This guy is boring as much as his sig...

pyro, he was trying to say that he lost his login name and pw since he joined so he made a new account and posted "i be banned" thread, and now... about 1 month later, he reminded his old login name and pw ...

What about a rule for non-english members? (specially for french ppl) If you can't make a understandable post then don't post! it will avoid me to translate/correct every times.
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
Sleipnar
<3 LCF
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
P
<3 LCF Indeed.
C
warrior always seems to be pissing the FUCK outa me. Not that i cant understand shit hes saying but this fuckin nooblet smurfs so much. First, his in fTg, then LS, then TKO, then 81 ????????? since when the fuck/why the fuck would i recruit someone like him in 81?

And demon might have a point, i dont make fun of him for his english. i just ban him because he pisses me the fuck off..using 81 tags, wich he WILL never ever fucking be in 81 >.< SOoooooo Demon shud just open 4F and recruit his little frenchy canadian buddy and convince him to stay in 1 clan instead of trying to be a clan whore like that nigga Kamikaze.
thecaconline.net/cblsig/xrcreamz0r.jpg
thecaconline.net/cblcsig/xtreme+rangerz.jpg
combatarmshq.com/sig/010/xRCrEaMz0r.jpg
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/chocoasscream.png
W

creamy wrote:
warrior always seems to be pissing the FUCK outa me. Not that i cant understand shit hes saying but this fuckin nooblet smurfs so much. First, his in fTg, then LS, then TKO, then 81 ????????? since when the fuck/why the fuck would i recruit someone like him in 81?

And demon might have a point, i dont make fun of him for his english. i just ban him because he pisses me the fuck off..using 81 tags, wich he WILL never ever fucking be in 81 >.< SOoooooo Demon shud just open 4F and recruit his little frenchy canadian buddy and convince him to stay in 1 clan instead of trying to be a clan whore like that nigga Kamikaze.
LOL:o:)
img161.imageshack.us/img161/8889/7633.gif
Word
Why can't you people spell properly!? :o
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
SeeLkaDooM
BeNzo is noob anyway. I really dont want to play with him in voltz or any servers :P

P.S. This thread called ,, i be banned'' it was suposed to be called ,, i have been banned '' lolz. (bad english)
S
Cupid, which mods did you have seen him using?
I doubt he mods, but who am i to say it :/
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: