Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

i be banned

Last updated on 14 years ago
W
I SEE KERIO HE SHOW UP IN 1V1 IN MY SERVER COOL PLAYER HE R
i say to him do u thing i mod he say no he owned me i kill 1 time in reg lol
i dont thing donny comeback so unbanned me
i am not donny i know how 2 mod but i dont mod
i just hud mod
and 4 now its 2ef by pyro
so unbanned me please
i am not donny
if he come again in your server i dont back
i accept the ban
for i thing its just a suker and he show up a server with quebec gold name i see him i talk 2 him and he mod
but its not cool player like me and u
u see man i post here because i dont mod
i know how 2 mod but i dont because rf is the best game i ever play
if donny comeback in your server i agree ban him and u banned me in the same time but i dont come back here for post i know why u banned me its just because donny have the same ip
sincerely i am not donny i am virtualkillr or warrior no donny
W
i thing we have to talk direct
add me bro msn or xfire
_warriors@live.ca
or virtualkillr in xfire
P

WARRIOR wrote:

haha, he's using my hud ;D.
Cupid
What is your native language?
P
My native language is "English". But we all know yours is "dickanese".
Sleipnar
If he is VirtualKillR, which i could have sworn was another person entirely. I don't think he cheats, but then again, I do not play with everyone 24/7 so I cannot fully say he does not.
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
W
my first langage is french
W

PyRo wrote:

WARRIOR wrote:

haha, he's using my hud ;D.

yeah he look good nice job
P
Thanks o.o.

Sleip, He mods ;o
PraeTorian
I've never known VirtualKillR to mod FWIW. I've also saw the name TKO Warrior around and didn't see him mod either. Actually played him in Viper today.

my .02
Cupid
He didn't mod under that name he modded under the name Donny. His I banned the ip and warrior comes on here asking why he was banned when he has the exact same IP.
PraeTorian

Cupid wrote:
He didn't mod under that name he modded under the name Donny. His I banned the ip and warrior comes on here asking why he was banned when he has the exact same IP.

Yeah. Oh well.
Sleipnar
Yea we all know that hug PyRo made is totally modded.
P
Sorry. I didn't make any hugs.
W
i am not donny cupid
i agree its amazing but i'm not him.
he living in building and all stay here have the same connection and ip in internet but here i am 192.168.1.100
he have another 192.168.1.101 to 192.168.120
i go out next month pso please dont ban me with my new connection
if u see a server with quebec gold name chek the ip ill will be the same than i have now and donny have in is server so ban him if he change is ip but i don't thing he know how and have the privilege to touche the modem or router
i have now this privilege because its me have configure this router for show server in rf with open port i use emule and torrent i have to know how to configure a router
i know u have to banned donny because he mod and its not cool for the other player
and i do the same if i see a modder in my server
so please don't ban me next month when i get my new appartement and new connection
i am not donny that fucking guyes make me sick
i don 't use mod hax
i tack english very little bit and i don't know how to write english but i try maybe its not understanding
P
Dude, you know what makes me sick? Your sad, sad attempts at the English language. It's like talking to a retarded Mexican trying to speak his own language. He's saying something...but you don't know what the fuck he's saying.
W
:@
W

PraeTorian wrote:
I've never known VirtualKillR to mod FWIW. I've also saw the name TKO Warrior around and didn't see him mod either. Actually played him in Viper today.

my .02

i never mod in your server cupid im out of rf for 2 or 3 month maybe much bye voltz im sorry for the confusion but i came hare for know wath happen and u say it to me so i know now
C

WARRIOR wrote:

PraeTorian wrote:

my .02

i never mod in your server cupid im out of rf for 2 or 3 month maybe much bye voltz im sorry for the confusion but i came hare for know wath happen and u say it to me so i know now

Give up the booze.. or change game warrior..

See how i was kinda (dont know for sure) insulted:

http://rf.cujosplace.nl/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=311&start=10
Sleipnar
All I got to say to that one is... wow... Drunky need a ba ba? oops lol but seriously though... wow.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: