Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

i be banned

Last updated on 14 years ago
D

PyRo wrote:

DeMoN wrote:
Warrior is french Canadian, and English is not his first language. Really there should be no reason to give him a hard time because of it, just because English is not the major language used in his part of the world. You guys do not give shit to KeriO for not being able to type proper english and form proper sentence structure.

Second, I have played with Warrior before and I have not suspected or thought that at anytime he used mods, or any form of cheating. I doubt my voice carries well in this room, but this is my opinion.

Warrior's butt buddy? haha
You're right, I don't give Kerio shit, why? Because he's cool, and DOESN'T mod. Even if he does, he hasn't been caught and then lied about it.

The end.

Thanks for being mature about it Pyro.

and Stoned, I always had a soft spot for half Mexicans, Hey.
P
Hey, that's me. Mr. Mature :D
W
maybe donny is in the 'resau' we r 10 appartement but it,s amazing but dont unbanned me if u right Cupid i gone know him in pearson
anyway i leave this appartemnt in short time ( je demenage bientot) un mois ou 2)
topic closed
ps: thank you demon
Cupid
That didn't even make even the slightest sense at all..

Do you know Animator?
G
Well that post was half broken english and half broken french. You may want to improve that :P
LCF
Hahaha!! Even in some french words, this sentence isn't really understandable (and I'm french).

I think he was explaining that his internet connection is used by some of his neighbors because he is living in a building's flat, so he was trying to make us believe that donny was probably someone of his neighbors (I can't believe that 2 persons living in the same building play on a same old fashioned game RF, and top of that, running mods!! uuuunnnbelievable!!).

So finally he said that he's gonna leave his flat in about 2 month so cupid you can keep him banned cause he'll get another ip.

PS : Am I as bad as him in English??? Be honest...
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
S

LCF wrote:

much worse :p

jp ur good

your posts prolly make more cents then mine :p
.: DevilZ:. 4 L!f3
P

stoned wrote:

LCF wrote:

much worse :p

jp ur good

your posts prolly make more cents then mine :p

They make money? :O...Cents = Money. Lolz. Sense* :D

LCF, Your english is horrible compared to his....Just Kidding! :D
Cupid
LCF, your English is very good. Very understandable.
W
I starts again with a translator.
Cupid if you are right I am going to know who is Donny because he has to be my neighbour I live in a house of 3 floor and we have all her(it) even internet connections.
W
pis je suis daccord avec LCF incroyable on est 250 sur rf sacrement je reste a coter d un modder
au quebec on est p-e 4 ou 5 moi likwid dakill pis lui osti
sorry i know its not a french furom maybe anyone translate
P

DeMoN wrote:
Warrior is french Canadian, and English is not his first language. Really there should be no reason to give him a hard time because of it, just because English is not the major language used in his part of the world. You guys do not give shit to KeriO for not being able to type proper english and form proper sentence structure.

If he doesn't know any English, which I plainly just said, he shouldn't be on an English forum.
Sleipnar

WARRIOR wrote:
pis je suis daccord avec LCF incroyable on est 250 sur rf sacrement je reste a coter d un modder
au quebec on est p-e 4 ou 5 moi likwid dakill pis lui osti
sorry i know its not a french furom maybe anyone translate

I don't speak french, but let me translate. Please understand, LCF, that it is enjoyable to surf at 250 mph. I live in Quebec, that is the east coast. At 4 or 5 PM my time, I would like to kill you all. Sorry I know this isn't a french forum, so I am going to post in french anyways.

On a side note, LCF's English reads like a native English typer.
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
P
Hahahaha, "I would like to kill you all" <-- Priceless, heh.
G

Sleipnar wrote:

It's very good, but it's not quite to the level of most native english speakers/writers yet. Keep going though.

Him and REDFROG have about the best english I've seen in RF for non-native english speakers.
LCF

Sleipnar wrote:
I don't speak french, but let me translate. Please understand, LCF, that it is enjoyable to surf at 250 mph. I live in Quebec, that is the east coast. At 4 or 5 PM my time, I would like to kill you all. Sorry I know this isn't a french forum, so I am going to post in french anyways.

I literally rofl by reading this (I imagined myself on a surfboard at 250mph)! Nah! In a lil sentence I'll translate : I agree with LCF it's really strange to see one of my neighbors playing on RF and specially with mods!

Conclusion : Nothing interesting was said...

Sleipnar wrote:

And about that.... mmmm... tank yu veri much mi frend :D
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
Sleipnar

LCF wrote:

Sleipnar wrote:

And about that.... mmmm... tank yu veri much mi frend :D

LOL No problem.
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
P

LCF wrote:

Conclusion : Nothing interesting was said...

Haha!
W
ITS COOL BUT I JUST HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER IP AND THE MODDER COME AGAIN SO I STAY WITH THAT IP BECAUSE ITS ENDING
THE END MAKE LOL
P
Yes, the end make LOL.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: