Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

i be banned

Last updated on 14 years ago
W
i be banned in your server
i play with crystal faction or pure faction 2.1
i dont use mod in any no mod server
i go on your server today but i dont play because other in my home used internet and my ping is hight and i go out
i came back 6 hour later and i m banned
so unbanned me please
i host a sever for TKO not 24/7 but when i can
my ip is :24.203.161.178
i play combat arms to
Cupid
I remember banning you. You were modding under the name of "Donny"

You will not be unbanned.
W
Donny wtf i use .:tKo:. WaRRioR all the time
and how do u you to banned donny u banned me not donny
W
and maybe its not u if u have an 81 rcon holder it is him i dont know because last time i go in server my leader is on but i can t play because in house used internet big lag and i quit for no damage to the player with is ping
i back 6 hour later and i am banned may be its other user in my internet connection but its hard to know
Cupid i does not lie
W
i be banned yesterday after 18:00 and before midnight -5 GMT
P
Stop spamming you TKO moron.

He caught you modding, deal with it.
The End.
Cupid
Because I remember entering your IP address. Any more questions?
W
i dont mod u take my ip in server screen but tko warriors no play i go out because i lag i didnt respawn
i dont use donny nick i dont know him and i dont wanna know him
i dont need to use mod before tko i am in ftg i am ftg virtualkillr
i play fairplay
i play in your server for 4 years i dont understand why u say i mod
P
For years? Dude, it hasn't been up "for years". Speak proper english, god damn noob.
D
think he meant four years. (4) :>
Cupid
Either way it's been up 13 months now..

So there's a crazy lie there somewhere.
D
Warrior is french Canadian, and English is not his first language. Really there should be no reason to give him a hard time because of it, just because English is not the major language used in his part of the world. You guys do not give shit to KeriO for not being able to type proper english and form proper sentence structure.

Second, I have played with Warrior before and I have not suspected or thought that at anytime he used mods, or any form of cheating. I doubt my voice carries well in this room, but this is my opinion.
S
i dont kno

DeMoN's kinda sexy

i keep trying to read his post
but i end up lost in his eyez everytime :p

if cupid is sure though then story is over.
if hes not then he'll double check to make sure
.: DevilZ:. 4 L!f3
P

DeMoN wrote:
Warrior is french Canadian, and English is not his first language. Really there should be no reason to give him a hard time because of it, just because English is not the major language used in his part of the world. You guys do not give shit to KeriO for not being able to type proper english and form proper sentence structure.

Second, I have played with Warrior before and I have not suspected or thought that at anytime he used mods, or any form of cheating. I doubt my voice carries well in this room, but this is my opinion.

Warrior's butt buddy? haha
You're right, I don't give Kerio shit, why? Because he's cool, and DOESN'T mod. Even if he does, he hasn't been caught and then lied about it.

The end.
Cupid
I banned a person by the name of "donny" in Voltz yesterday and the IP was.. 24.203. whatever

So I banned him. Then I saw the modder disappear.

Warrior may be a legit player, but the alias he was using yesterday is not. You will not be unbanned.

End of story. This topic will not be locked so you can defend yourself.
S
and im spent :p
.: DevilZ:. 4 L!f3
P
Love how he says "it'll be locked" and it's still open.
Cupid

Cupid wrote:
I banned a person by the name of "donny" in Voltz yesterday and the IP was.. 24.203. whatever

So I banned him. Then I saw the modder disappear.

Warrior may be a legit player, but the alias he was using yesterday is not. You will not be unbanned.

End of story. This topic will not be locked so you can defend yourself.

It doesn't.
P
OH, My bad. I mis-read it haha.
My bad, I was tired at the rime of reading it, and didn't have my glasses on...My bad :D
Sleipnar

PyRo wrote:
didn't have my glasses on...

You mean what we call your cum goggles.
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: