Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned From Voltz CTF

Last updated on 14 years ago
P
Stewie.
ONline threats are fucking retarded as hell man. Good god, grow up man.
M
No They Aren't threats Pyro, they are promises. If anyone knows me well enough i keep all my Promises. So shut the fuck up before i start making friends where u live.

Nice Pictures Cupid. Did your mum help you pick them off google?
Cupid
yes
M
Thought so.
P
LMAO. Make friend here. Go for it bud. Guarantee everyone around here would think the same thing I do "That kid should kill himself".

Besides, you don't even know where I live, haha. Idiot.
M
Hahahaha thats funny because there are ways of finding out where u live u idiot. If you know how to do it that is. Don't be a dumb fuck and think its not possible because anything is possible with computers these days!!!
Cupid
More internet threats?
P
I never said it wasn't possible to find out.
However, I know you're too stupid to figure out my location ;). Good Luck trying dude.

:}
M
Who said i had to just do it. I know someone that lives in the next street over from me that could track you down within Minutes. Never said i was going to be the person doing it. Get over yourself faggots!
LCF
WTF!!! Stewie why are you sooo booorrriinng??? "huuu I'm going to kill you!!!" "ow yeah u will die! My gay friend will find your house and I'll find someone near your house and he will do that for me!!!!" Is your lil brain gone to Tony Montana's house? ?? Stop drugs kid It too strong for u
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
Cupid
hahahahahahahha

I <3 LCF
Cupid
hahahahahahahha

I <3 LCF
P
HAHAHAHAHA, God damn LCF That was great. I literally lol'd!

Good GaWD that was great.

Stewie, Go ahead and have the bastard "track me down". I ain't afraid of bs online threats bro, or as you would say "promises". Send someone down here lmao, Can guarantee nothing will happen to me ;}...Mmkay pumpkin? Mmkay, KGOGTFOGGKTHXKBAI
M
How about you Grab that Noob Beating stick and stick it up all 3 of your asses. Its funny how 3 people are trying to get me to leave and make me give in, but i always have something to come back with. Just give it up guys, you are really fucked up u Americans. Fucking Yankies. How about u all go out and get a real job, I aint talking about sitting in front of a computer typing up some fucking giberish. ATM I'm probably doing better then all 3 of u. Suck on my nuts and and get a taste of my Pubic salad.
P
Wow. You're an idiot lmao.
Yea you probably are doing better then any of us. Because bush fucked up our entire economy and now we're all paying for it. You're gonna use that that against us in an arguement? Idiot.
And please explain what a "real job" is. Because I'm pretty sure a Job is something that you go to on a regular basis, and receive a check. Now, that sounds like a "real" job to me, how bout the rest of you?
And we're not trying to make you leave. Honestly, I want you to stay. Because like I said before, your stupidity amuses me. Knowing that you aussie's are full of stupidity, amazes the hell outta me man. Good gawd you people are all fucking stupid as hell.

Mmkay? Mmkay, Have a nice day :D
LCF

Mumboman wrote:
Just give it up guys, you are really fucked up u Americans. Fucking Yankies. How about u all go out and get a real job, I aint talking about sitting in front of a computer typing up some fucking giberish.

I'm really rolling on floor laughting!!!

First : I'm not American...
Second : I have a real job, probably better paid than your
Third : Like PyRo said, stay here lil kid you're amusing us :d
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
G

Mumboman wrote:
Hahahaha thats funny because there are ways of finding out where u live u idiot. If you know how to do it that is. Don't be a dumb fuck and think its not possible because anything is possible with computers these days!!!

What's my address? :D
P
haha guitar
Cupid
I work at UPS... pretty good company..

If you want to put a blame on our economy on someone.. look no futher than Jimmy Carter...
M
HAHAHHA Thats Funny Dan, funny how it isn't my address, as it is 124.149.72.4 ohhhh proves how good your skills are.

LCF, ok your not an American then what the fuck are u? French, German, either way u are still prity fucked. Shame you weren't born an Aussie. You guys are just try hards on the english language.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: