Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned From Voltz CTF

Last updated on 14 years ago
E
wow you guys are taking it way to far by telling him to kill himself.
ya he banned people from your server soo then you just change the rcon and not give him the new one and ban him from your server but telling him to kill himself duude no one should kill themselves
Cupid
Have you seen what he's been writing, Emily?
P
Anyone as stupid as him, should kill them selves. End of story :}.
They pollute our planet with stupidity. Give the human race bad name, yes, I'm sure they should kill themselves.
M
I'm Glad you think someone banning people from your gay fucked up server is Stupid. I could of been dumb enough to leave my orginal name there and done it, but thought about it and put down server instead, gave you guys abit of time to catch me.... Now to me i think that is smart thinking.... Dumb fuck. BTW I wasn't sitting there all day long banning people i was waiting about 6hours between each time i went in and done it. Oh and i do have a life, i mainly play rf of a night when I'm not out driving all out doing work for myself.

Oh btw I'm sure my family would like to see 3 people to have died this month, Yeah thats right i had my bros father in law and then my pop die in a distance of 1 day of each other. So Pyro and Cupid you both can keep on arguing over who is going to bend over tonight and just plainly shut the fuck up you American Yanks. If your going to talk ENGLISH..... TALK IT PROBABLY, not like your just had a cock stuck down your throat!!!
P
Dude, You make no sense.

"TALK IT PROBABLY, not like your just had a cock stuck down your throat!"

Lmao. Dumbass

Good thing they died man. They were probably just as stupid and useless and as much of a waste of sperm as you are. :}

Cupid

TALK IT PROBABLY

I'm sure you mean "speak it properly", right?
G
No, "TALK IT PROBABLY" is the probable way to say it...
P
Hell lmao, Talk it properly would have been better then "Talk it probably" O_O
Cupid
I talk gooder than you twos...
M
Yeah fuck you guys, I don't spell the best after you had just woken up. Also get fucked u stupid fuck. How dare u fucking say that shit about the people that have died. I swear to god if u said that to my brother, His mother in law or his girlfriend, i can well assure u, u would be leaving with a swored through your fucking heart. As for my pop he was in WWII he was a rear gunner and one of the only Planes to make it back. He done my country proud, so get fucked you worthless shit.

BTW No wonder your country is so fucked up, look at your leader.
P
Lmao.

Yea our leader is a pos. Big deal. That how no reflection on me. I didn't vote for the dumbass. Never would have in a million years
M
That how no reflection on me.

Hmmmm yes and u bag me out for making one spelling mistake. Make your sentences make sense idiot. Our Leader isn't a pos.. If he didn't make the move he did, we could be in a even bigger shit hole then what we were.
Cupid

I don't spell the best after you had just woken up

That doesn't make much sense.. You don't spell right after WE just woke up? What does us waking up have any thing to do with your grammar?

Good thing they died man.

That was extremely mean, Pyro. I still hate you, Stewie.

Rear gunner on one of the only planes that made it back? What fucking country was he fighting for? Austrialia didn't play a huge role in World War II.
Cupid
By the way.. if you tried to stab a sword through by heart.. I'd just take out my .45 I keep in my belt..

legally mind you..

P
Oh, I'm terribly sorry, That has*
Sorry about that, Jackass. :}
M
Cupid get over your self. Also go ahead pull your 45 out, I found 2 sticks of Dynamite in there garage the other weekend while cleaning it out, also many packets of un used bullets for a rifle. Who gives a shit about a tiny 45 thats nothing compared to what I can get my hands on to. Gee's dumb move keeping it in your belt.. Ever heard of keeping a leather jacket with pockets in them, or a your just to poor to afford one or to dumb to think about that?
P
Lmao. Mumboman. You're so amusing with how stupid you are :}
Cupid
But.. what good are the bullets when your country doesn't allow you to have guns?

Are you just takling out of your ass now? Why is a dumb move keeping it on my belt?

Dumbass.

Why don't you just leave our forum? No one wants you here.
M
Nar because its fun to feed the fire. Why is it a dumb move, bc any wanker at any time can come up and grab it off you. No Guns are legal in this Country if you have a License for them. Also yeah i can get a shotgun as well. Want me to add to the list? Don't ever show your dumb fucking faces around NSW Australia, bc i will have you guys shot... I have more connections then what you guys have.

BTW Cupid a Cap Gun aint gunna hurt me.....
Cupid
www.vivalavoltz.com/image/cupid/toys/pa-63.jpg
www.vivalavoltz.com/image/cupid/toys/star45.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: