Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned From Voltz CTF

Last updated on 14 years ago
P
Lmfao Stoned ;p.

Hmm, Creamy? Maybe ;/....Find out who, if not creamy.
F
hehhe just unban me come on:p booo :P i am bored :P
F
ok i spoken with oneil now he also thinks it was creamy aka henri... but he was not 100% neither :p so ah well i saw i am unbanned so thNQ ;)
P

Holly wrote:
You should be banned just for being a stupid cunt, no offence.

NOt part of our rules, though. So that isn't a bannable source :P
O

Holly wrote:
You should be banned just for being a stupid cunt, no offence.

And you should be banned for being a "hater" and a "snitch".
Noone likes both character traits.
Also they could ban you for your interfere in situations of which you are not affected.

You make yourself just ridiculously, if you think anyone is interested at your opinion or statement.

Dont forget one thing for the rest of your life:
If you fuck with her, then you fuck with me.... and then you can shovel your own grave already.
And thats meant as an offense.

To that what happend:
xR Lady and Creamy was in voltz server.
Me and Kim (Female) joined.
Then I said "hello" to xR Lady, she said she isnt in mood to talk and she wants to talk with noone.
Then Kim did any "stupid" comment and hurt xR Lady I guess. Cuz then both was squabbling around. After a while Creamy began to quarrel with Kim too.
I tried to calm down the situation and told all to relax and to hush.
Well, Creamy went away of the conversation.
xR Lady got kicked cuz she lost the connection.
As Creamy came back he asked where xR Lady gone, I explained him that she got kicked cuz her connection broke down. He left then too.
Short time after he left someone else joined with an obvouisly fake name.
He joined, put rcon in, banned Kim and left.
He was maybe 10 sec. in server.

What I think who it might be doesnt matter.
How the facts looks like doesnt matter too.

Kim isnt mad cuz she got banned without breach of any rule.
I'm not mad cuz she got banned without breach of any rule.
And later as xR Lady joined in same night Kims server, both talked about what happend and although Kim was able to kick/ban xR Lady out of her server she didnt.
So both are cool to each other again.

What I would advise to do:
Just forget it, unban her cuz at least she did nothing wrong. And forget about who it might be, cuz we will never find it out. Lets say it was an accident and that person clicked on the wrong name via PF.

Sincerely,
me, myself & I
S
i like when u post
.: DevilZ:. 4 L!f3
C
hmmmm...welll...it could be me...but it wasnt...i went to my 81 VIP to see how the 2on2 was going it was hold and flag vs phil and dan or phil n flag vs hold n dan...so i went there and they werent done..went back to Voltz ctf to see if Jimena (LaDY) was still there....i guess she wasnt..so i guess i went back to 81 VIP..and 81 KILLz came and he asked me for 1on1 so we went to Cujos 1on1 CTF..(Cujo can provide Log) if he has xD..but idk..seriously i dont even know rcon...i keep forgetting..so wenever some1 wants a map change i just ignore and keep playing cuz i get to lazy to alt tab :<
thecaconline.net/cblsig/xrcreamz0r.jpg
thecaconline.net/cblcsig/xtreme+rangerz.jpg
combatarmshq.com/sig/010/xRCrEaMz0r.jpg
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/chocoasscream.png
Cupid
Philip, just shut up. Jesus. That is off topic. Don't do it again.
Cupid
I am locking this thread since the main purpose of it is far from over.

If someone wants unbanned, there is a forum for that. Please post it in the right section and thread.
E
Amusing thread. Pyro is alive and kicking, watzizface never replied to all that about aussies, and the thread never got locked.

Super = superannuation. A government scheme to force people to save money for when they retire.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: