Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned From Voltz CTF

Last updated on 14 years ago
R
Hi All..I was smurfing in the server today when a flying modder joined.Within 5 seconds i was banned amy had rcon at the time.Could someone please unban me please.IP = 58.178.69.65 Thank You in advance
OOOPS..Wrong spot.Sorry
P
No worries. I'll make sure you get unbanned ASAP. :}
Cupid
you're unbanned now
R
Thank You :D
P
You are welcome :)
A
robinhood> sorry dear, i didn't notice the flyer had the same name as someone esle, probably you (was very short, can't remember what it was exactly). *warm fuzzies*

so, are you in NSW or QLD? :)
R
I am in NSW ;)
A
i have family near newcastle. ;) how close are you?
R
I am a 5 minute drive from Newcastle.;)
S
LOL I live in Rutherford ( Maitland) which is about 30mins from Newcaslte. Good to see some locals on here :)
R
Good to see you Stewie..Waratah here..lol
P
We found the fucker who was doing it.

It was Stewie <.<...His RCON has been takin away, he's been removed from the clan. And we request that anyone that has rcon in any server, set a ban on the following IP's

Thank you :}
M
*Clap Clap Clap* Just settle the fuck down aye.... I love proving a point. How court up with a game you people are instead of your own lifes. Your lifes depend on a stupid game. Its really funny to see you all jump up and down at stupid things like this. Take a look at yourselfs, What do u see, some no life idiots sitting in front of a computer day in day out trying to improve on a skill which gets you where in life? No where that's where. Banning me from every server on Red Faction wont stop me, I will be moving into a new place on Wednesday and will have a new Internet account which means a new IP address. Hahahaha jokes on you fuckers. :P

So grow some balls, grow a life, and find something new to do instead of thinking beening the greatest computer gaming nerd in the world is going to get you laid, bc it aint. Some of you need to fuckin Losen up and get laid. Oh and if you delete this post, it is just telling me that this post is so true and the Truth hurts which in fact you can't handle the truth which means your life is full of fucking Lies. :)

Ahhhhh Suck on my huge balls

Stewie Griffin (Oh wait i think I'm under Mumbo Man now):D
G
I've seen a "mumboman" modding around servers a lot...that was you? :(
M
Nar Not me, I've never modded under the name Mumboman only under Stewie Griffin and CrusaderStud thats it.
Cupid
Shut up Stewie.. no one likes you.

M
Shut up Cupid (Fag) no one likes you either. Everyone fucking bitches about you. BTW Do your self a favour and lose that queer as hat man, you look like a fucking fagget that just came off the street.
P
Stewie.
You're a fucking idiot. We play a game, same as you. When someone gets banned, yes we unban them. Please explain how thats "having no life". For your information, not that it's any of your business, but most of us have lives, Cupid has two jobs. I'm in school, and I'm barely ever online just fyi. I get on maybe an hour or two a day, and I haven't played RF in over a week. Looks to me like it's you with no life trying to "Proove a point". Who else has the time to sit on a server and ban people all day long, not any of us, just you. Fuckin diot :}.

I'm sure we've all been laid more then you :}.

We're not going to delete the post. I merely banned your other account until I got the chance to talk to you on MSN. But you're the one to took it over the edge by making a new account and posting this stupidity.

Like we've told heaven, do the world a favor and kill yourself :}/
Cupid
Ya know that's very true...

Pyro has a girlfriend.. is enrolled in school. I never see him on RF that much.

I am seeing a girl right now, work at UPS and Brio..

I haven't played RF seriosuly in like a month.

Yet.. I see you on the server every time I play. I smurf a lot. I see that you log in on this site more than Pyro or I do.

It looks to me like your life revolves around trying, and failing, to fuck ours up.

So do what Pyro said and kill yourself. Need help? I found a site just for you.

here ya go!
P
Lmao....I can't believe there's actually a site of ways you kill yourself O_O....That's fuckin brutal lmao....

Anywho, Stewie, or mumboman whatever your prefer, you need to get a life :}. Or just kill yourself, mmkay? mmkay.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: