Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

BIG RALLY RED FACTION

Last updated on 11 years ago
R
Many come to this second gathering. The first one was a success, unfortunately the apox serv was not solid enough to endure 32 players. This time, we have a good server able to host 32 players.

You are an old player who is retired now? You still sometimes play Red Faction ? Come at this event, All are welcome to participate and to reminisce with Red Faction Memories. Please do not hesitate to inform others players on Red Faction servers, it’s a great day in the history of Red Faction.

We NEED 32 PLAYERS.
I hope most of you come, if you haven't much time to come, just try to spend some minutes with us. I am counting on you guys. Let’s honor this game that is/was so dear to us.

We will start at 21h00 French time: GMT/UTC +1 : for U.S.A = 15h00 to New York/ 14h00 to Mexico / 20h00 To London December 29 th 2012 (Saturday)

Server name will be : BIG RALLY SERVER

The program :

From 21h00 to 21h30 = CHECKMATE
From 21h30 to 22h00 = WARLORDS
From 22h30 to 23h00 = Art Of War
From 23h30 to 00h00= Deathrow (very small map, 32 players on this map= utter confusion)
From 00h30 to 1h00 = a rail map -not yet defined-

facebook link of this event : http://www.facebook.com/events/115319695299434/

thx all
Cupid
I'll try to make it.
BooR
I'll be there!!
img257.imageshack.us/img257/956/iuo.jpg
U
I know this thread is old but I just wanted to say it was a blast! I wish we could get the servers crammed like the old days :(

Ive been playing since 01.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: