Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

BANNED by NitrOw

Last updated on 12 years ago
NO LIMITZ
I was banned from 15HZ server 2012.02.04 & from 20HZ 2012.02.05

I was banned by "NitrOw"

He didn't explain why he did it

If "Boobies Rail HUD" is consider'd as MOD, then i am moning, but my opinion is that as long as mod doesn't effect on performence it's nothing bad...

I still use this HUD

Please unbann me :-o, thanks ;-)

O yea, nice website :-)
Bouch
I'm very sorry to hear that you were banned from these two servers. We actually do not run either one of those servers, so we can't really help you. However, I can say that the person/people that run it may or may not visit this site. That being said, it could be possible for you to try to find out who runs them by asking around in other servers. When you do find out who runs them, you are more than welcome to return here and post a thread directed to that individual asking them to un-ban you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Does anyone here know who runs them??
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
NitrOw
Hi,

Servers are from a close friend. It is just natural behavior from me to ban people with crossed X's. It's odd that PF authenticate this HUD as false. Does this HUD give you any modified rail scopes?

i.imgur.com/O3AFv.jpg
i.imgur.com/k7B22.jpg
i.imgur.com/UetLG.jpg
badges.evolvehq.com/evolve/slim/msNxd2mpXJ8SJt1W.jpg
G
I'd recommend someone install that HUD and see if it "red Xs" them. If it doesn't, this guy's running something else with it.
NitrOw
This video shows that PF does authenticate this HUD positive. This means that the crossed X is caused by something else.

badges.evolvehq.com/evolve/slim/msNxd2mpXJ8SJt1W.jpg
G
Yup. No Limitz, figure out why you're failing the cheat check and fix it.
Bouch
I would suggest removing all addons that you may have added. Just remove them, then join an unpopulated server and see if you still get a red X. If not, then start adding things one by one until you find the one that is causing the problem. That way, you can just remove it and there will be no problem. Hope this helps.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
T
wow, thats a nice hud. I think I will start using it :)
M
me to
M
hah, i just got banned on that server for no reason (by NitrOw of course) under the name \'corn cob\'. and this time i actually did NOTHING wrong. what a bloke. no red x, nothing.
NO LIMITZ
Thank you everyone for taking interest in this Thread, I haven't been here in a while, but I see that there are more people with banning problems, so I would like to offer a solution which worked for me:

1. Always keep an eye who joins the game, then you can assume who last joined game before you got banned - he must be the domain.
2. There is other way, check who has lowest ping.
3. Remember his/her Nick and try to catch him/her in another server, ask why you got banned, explain if there was a mistake and ask to be unbanned.
4. If you have X, you uninstalled all addons and you still have it but you don't know why, try reinstall RF and PF(NOT REPAIR! UNINSTALL THEN INSTALL AGAIN) :@

Thank you NitrOw for UNBANNING me!!! :-D
W
i using boobi rail hud because i like boobsB-)
img161.imageshack.us/img161/8889/7633.gif
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: