Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Why??

Last updated on 13 years ago
onez
hayo seriously not the reason he was banned from the server if Philip ever came to fuck when I was playing with anubis ...
WHAT THE FUCK'
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Very simple my friend. Corruption and abuse of Rcon.
Cupid
I don't understand what you're saying, Onez.
Cupid
Looks like no matter what I do I'm corrupt. haha
onez
Cupid seriously if you were screwed the game when Philip would not be talking
WHAT THE FUCK'
P
I beat onez 100-0 recently, in a 1v1.

Anyway, I'll create another thread as this one is illiterate garbage.
Cupid
Onez, I'm not trying to be an asshole here. I don't understand what you're trying to say. I don't know what your comments mean.

Philip, what does that have to do with anything?
P
I assume he's mad because he lost quite badly. I think he thinks I cheat, so he's siding with fran. I don't really know. These fuckers don't ever make any sense.
Cupid
Can you explain this?

How was he cheating in match mode?
onez
and that happens to you presuming whores earned me this has nothing to do with this felipe you broke the rules and you should be banned ok?

and also I have no more than a year playing rf tell me how long have your felipe? this sucks anubis is my friend and did not deserve to be banned
WHAT THE FUCK'
Danny

Cupid wrote:
Can you explain this?

This in particular is more of an ongoing thing.
Fran always plays on the red team, because of color and armor advantage.

Players cannot see red for shit in wl.

There might be more reason behind it (colorbot?), who knows.
He said something about making one a while back, idk though.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
P

onez wrote:
and that happens to you presuming whores earned me this has nothing to do with this felipe you broke the rules and you should be banned ok?

and also I have no more than a year playing rf tell me how long have your felipe? this sucks anubis is my friend and did not deserve to be banned

I'll make a new thread; the smell of illiterate garbage burns my nostrils. Please check the forum in a little while.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Danny wrote:

Cupid wrote:
Can you explain this?

This in particular is more of an ongoing thing.
Fran always plays on the red team, because of color and armor advantage.

Players cannot see red for shit in wl.

There might be more reason behind it (colorbot?), who knows.
He said something about making one a while back, idk though.

I am sure that any player I call "Son of a bitch" I will be banned. And now I can not play on the red team. Because there is an idiot who can not see me and want me to play in the blue. First of all I was playing with my friend, no one will call you or Philip to come and insulted me ;and make spam in battle.
Danny
I never insulted or spammed. I was afk.

Every single time, I TOLD you that I have severe eye sight issues, and ASKED to play on the red team.

But seriously, you've switched to the red team every single time in our past ten matches. Using it as an advantage...

I never said that you couldn't play on the red team, but you wouldn't even make it 50/50. I would have been fine if we switched every match, but you did it over and over again.
VzlaArmyxFraNx

Danny wrote:

Every single time, I TOLD you that I have severe eye sight issues, and ASKED to play on the red team.

But seriously, you've switched to the red team every single time in our past ten matches. Using it as an advantage...

I never said that you couldn't play on the red team, but you wouldn't even make it 50/50. I would have been fine if we switched every match, but you did it over and over again.

I never asked you for play 1v1. You always will. You talk and ask fran 1v1. So not talk with me, not play with me 1v1. i beat you already much times.So i dont need play with you again.. and You want play in YOUR SERVER with your RULES 0 LAG, and want be Blue all the matches. And i repeat i was playing with my friend Nobody call you.
onez

VzlaArmyxFraNx wrote:

Danny wrote:

I never asked you for play 1v1. You always will. You talk and ask fran 1v1. So not talk with me, not play with me 1v1. i beat you already much times.So i dont need play with you again.. and You want play in YOUR SERVER with your RULES 0 LAG, and want be Blue all the matches. And i repeat i was playing with my friend Nobody call you.

yeee :D
WHAT THE FUCK'
P
Video of fran cheating here:

1v1 vs fran

It's their server, why should they allow you in it fran? They can ban for whatever reason they like, lol.
Danny
If further info was needed:

"hijo d puta mal parid qien krajos t crees t juro q qisiera tner una pistola y tnert en frente y volart tu maldita kbeza m das asco despues qe t defendia ahora sals con sto. pto webn idiota maricn dsgraciado eso es lo q eres."

-VzlaArmyxFraNx
P
I honestly cannot work out why you don't just ban these fucks from all servers, and say they aren't welcome? You've banned him sure, but you haven't just said "you aren't welcome". He doesn't seem to understand he simply isn't welcome.

Also, the most recent five topics are fran related...

You guys seem to love a fucking mess.

I'll be glad when the new PF forum comes, just so I can show you all how it should be done.
onez

Danny wrote:
If further info was needed:

"hijo d puta mal parid qien krajos t crees t juro q qisiera tner una pistola y tnert en frente y volart tu maldita kbeza m das asco despues qe t defendia ahora sals con sto. pto webn idiota maricn dsgraciado eso es lo q eres."

-VzlaArmyxFraNx

Hey que pasa con tigo danny?? el problema era con felipe no con tigo ademas insultar tanto asy a fran creo que le odias pero eso no es razon para prohibirlo del servidor o si? ademas ultimaente solo jugamos 1v1 yo y fran nadie yamo a phil y siempre estraba a joderme mi juego nose si me explico bien ya que si escribo en ingles disen que que mierda dise, joder que si los tradutores son una mierda...
WHAT THE FUCK'
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: