Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

Banned by Mario. Not reason. Abuse of Rcon

Last updated on 13 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Mario banned me, without any motive or reason. Rcon abuse. Is this fair? does not deserve to have rcon. I ask you to remove the rcon to him and unban me please.

img51.imageshack.us/img51/7452/pruebak.jpg

Global Rules

IV. If admin privileges are abused, they will be revoked.
Danny
Hi fran,

You’ve been banned for multiple reasons; cheating, spamming, team imbalance, harassment, and more.

Today Philip requested I play with his name. He set up my computer and allowed me to connect to his PC, through that I was able to use his IP and he said I am allowed to use his name. He requested I play you in the server, and I did. He wanted me to see what it’s like being “Philip”. The game in private was not me, that was Philip, but he had reason to say and do what he did.

img841.imageshack.us/img841/3033/92283792.jpg

img192.imageshack.us/img192/3668/30817671.jpg

img444.imageshack.us/img444/7559/10272011043438105ctf02.jpg

Honestly, you have caused so, so much shit.

People can say this is personal, but it really falls under the business code of discrimination/ethic.

C.O.D.
Consistency, objectivity, documentation.
Fran has proved time and time again that he causes trouble.

He has been harassing me non-stop, and really causing trouble overall.

Please stop making hate threads, you put yourself in this situation.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: