Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Welcome

Welcome to the Voltz clan Website! We would like to welcome you all and thank you for joining. If there's anything you need please feel free to visit the contacts us page and ask one of our admins whatever is you need or need help with.

M.I.G. MASTER

Last updated on 12 years ago
C
umm MIG master is a god player and all but he realy really needs to stop glitching :/. its nott he fact that he shoots pistol fast when near a rocket but he shoots pistol and automaticly switches to a Rocket Launcher and its pissing me off :@ i warned him earlier so if i see him again ima ban him, sorry its just annoying getting killed by a gltich that he does ALL THE TIME NOT ONCE BUT TWICE NOT TWICE BUT EVERY MOTHER FUCKING SECOND OF HIS RF LIFE :/
thecaconline.net/cblsig/xrcreamz0r.jpg
thecaconline.net/cblcsig/xtreme+rangerz.jpg
combatarmshq.com/sig/010/xRCrEaMz0r.jpg
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/chocoasscream.png
Cupid
nah. Don't ban him. He's not breaking the rules. I think I glitch, too.

At least don't ban him from the Voltz servers
C
then I think ill ban u also Cupid :p but ya its annoying getting killed by a glitch so can I just kick him everytime he glitches more then 3 times :)
S
hahaha :D
img504.imageshack.us/img504/7558/sigforforummerkmadethisek4.gif
T

CreamY wrote:
then I think ill ban u also Cupid :p but ya its annoying getting killed by a glitch so can I just kick him everytime he glitches more then 3 times :)

He hot-switches in fight, so pretty much you will kick him after every encounter?
i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/saricon/woah2.png
N
Yeah. MASTER likes to glitch... I still kill him.
Red Bull gives you wings, I'll give you the one way ticket back.
D
yeah ive told him to stop in the past. he glitches rocket everytime hes near one/has one then hotkeys to it and glitches =\
Ketsu
:@ M.I.G. MASTER ..UHmm.., Enrages me.

OK, PyRo, is there a spelling mistake there?? Help me out. I get confused sometimes. Second guessing myself, you know?
i121.photobucket.com/albums/o230/htobin/SIGGIEFOR0000099ME-2.jpg
P
I don't see one ;D
Ketsu
Sweet. B)

Thanks! ;)
i121.photobucket.com/albums/o230/htobin/SIGGIEFOR0000099ME-2.jpg
A

CreamY wrote:
umm MIG master is a god player and all but he realy really needs to stop glitching :/.

Good players don't glitch. Plus the fact he cheats.

its nott he fact that he shoots pistol fast when near a rocket but he shoots pistol and automaticly switches to a Rocket Launcher and its pissing me off :@ i warned him earlier so if i see him again ima ban him, sorry its just annoying getting killed by a gltich that he does ALL THE TIME NOT ONCE BUT TWICE NOT TWICE BUT EVERY MOTHER FUCKING SECOND OF HIS RF LIFE :/

He's a demo player, what do you expect?
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Andrzej_RF/Sigs%20and%20Avatars/andysig.gif
S
what andy said he is a demo player, he switches weapons, automatic glitch, he doesnt play on pf, he likes normal rf.
Xfire/Steam: deathruto
SeDo ZoNe
S

CreamY wrote:

d00d wtf pwn him by spawn rape ftw =D
C

sign wrote:

CreamY wrote:

d00d wtf pwn him by spawn rape ftw =D

your right man i will :P spawn rape x3 will make him rage quit the server =D
E
M.I.G. Master - She is the kind of person who deserves to die from Cancer of the FACE.

I'm sorry, but the bitch needs to stop the glitching. It's pathetic and inane. And yet, she still claims to be the greatest RF player ever. What a douche! She needs two douches; one in her mouth and one in her vagina.
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." ~ ElySioN

farm3.static.flickr.com/2045/2543325800_d539019aa1.jpg
P
She's a she? o_O...Either way not a very good player.
G
Never liked the way that guy/girl played so I already banned "it" from my server awhile ago...

There's a difference between glitching every now & then or whatever, but that person is just really annoying...so I don't want that shit in my server...
T

sign wrote: spawn rape ftw =D

Spawn Rape ftl :(
i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/saricon/woah2.png
E
Agreed!

Spawn rape, FTW!

Glitching FTL!
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." ~ ElySioN

farm3.static.flickr.com/2045/2543325800_d539019aa1.jpg
T

andy wrote:
Good players don't glitch. Plus the fact he cheats.

Damn right, and it doesn't depend if they are using only RF instead of PF o_O
He is cheating imho, but still lame, "god player" - yup ;)
=p
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: